Hello friends!

We in <Sublime> (on US-Lightninghoof!) are currently recruiting for our core raiding group! At the moment, we are 7/7 Heroic, 2/7 Mythic Highmaul. We are looking for both Tanks and DPS interested in joining us for in our Mythic core.

Currently, we are raiding three nights a week, with plenty of fun things going on during off nights. (Heroics, alt runs, etc.)

We are asking that all players be very close to or around ilvl 650-655+ for a core slot.

Our raid schedule is as follows:

• Thursday 9pm-1am CST (this is our server time)
  • Friday 9pm-1am CST
  • Sunday 7pm-11pm CST

On very high priority recruitment at the moment are the following:

• Non-Druid Tank
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Mage
  • Any other solid DPS, we're willing to look at anybody (yes, even melee) if you're performing well, and if you've got logs to show it -- even better!

We're a group of friends (10+ years in the making) who see each other IRL yearly at blizzcon and decided to rally for WoD. We were going to go super casually, but realized that we were smashing content quickly, and have decided to take the traditional approach to raiding - and this is where YOU come into play! Above anything else, we're looking for people who mesh well with our personalities, and who see WoW as a game and not a job, but also like to get shit done!

Got any questions? Feel free to add and message Sockhands#1361 on Battle.net OR message Praystation-Lightninghoof in game.

Some more useful info:

1. Our loot system is loot council, giving loot to high performers that can use the items as a strong upgrade. We have had 0 problems so far in the use of this system.
1. We require the use of Mumble during raids.

Application/Guild Information can be found on our website: sublimeguildDOTenjinDOTcom Feel free to fill out an app and I will get back to you ASAP. (Bother me on bnet if I don't!)

Please fill out an app if interested, I personally look at all apps!

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!