10+ Year Old Account

Geographic location of PvP Servers

Hello, I am looking through some tunneling services since my latency on my server (EU-Sylvanas) is alright; but my Arena/BG rating is almost double that. This is probably because the pvp servers are based elsewhere.

Does anyone know where the PvP servers are actually in terms of a country name/city for EU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    Pretty sure they are located in Frankfurt, Paris and Stockholm however not sure which realms are held in which datacentre
    As far as I know they are all in one location now since anyone can meet anyone in arena. I have no proof of this statement though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Ravensword is correct. Googled a bit and came up with the first source: http://www.wowwiki.com/EU_English_realms_info, however was last updated 2010.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=11 is another source that confirms the locations, but this is probably also very old data.

If anyone can find a more recently updated one that'd be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    Pretty sure they are located in Frankfurt, Paris and Stockholm however not sure which realms are held in which datacentre
    Yeah that data is before all PvP Battlegroups were merged. Anyone with some networking knowledge may be able to trace it the servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormkhan View Post
    Yeah that data is before all PvP Battlegroups were merged. Anyone with some networking knowledge may be able to trace it the servers.
    Now I feel like I have to do this because it would broaden my networking knowledge. But I don't have the time atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ravencrest, Outland, Sylvanas, BurningBlade, Stormscale, Aegwynn all trace back to france with a quick check i did.

Blizzard's official IPs for doing a traceroute or pathping here https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...g-a-traceroute trace back to france and switzerland. Conclusion is yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    Ravencrest, Outland, Sylvanas, BurningBlade, Stormscale, Aegwynn all trace back to france with a quick check i did.

Blizzard's official IPs for doing a traceroute or pathping here https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...g-a-traceroute trace back to france and switzerland. Conclusion is yours.

Thanks my man, appreciate the work. +1

Deleted
    There was another site, but I can't remember ... it was somewhere on WoWHead, but it might be the same list on Wass' post earlier from wow wiki