Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    There's no way this doesn't exist somewhere on the internet
    Even if it doesn't there's always that room of 8 armed bitches in Black Temple.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    There's no way this doesn't exist somewhere on the internet
    Well, if it didn't before, it will soon.

Fighting Fundamentalist Islamic Criminals the way they oought to be fought: with sexy websites.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It kind of makes me think of a room of scantilly clad middle eastern/mediterranean women though, doing webcam shows.
    Look what I have for you:

Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

All aboard the Felafel Train!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    The images they posted is a pretty common knowledge and there is nothing particulary secret about them.

Wow hacking a twitter account, that's some skills.

Even calling it hacking is giving a bit too much credit. I'd be mildly impressed if they had done it through some sort of exploit, by chances are this is the way 99% of all "hacks" are done and was because someone wasn't careful about keeping the password.

Article I read said anonymous military sources indicated that the leaked photos didn't appear to be of any value. Didn't say they were fake though.

Confirmed by all the armchair cyber security experts here and elsewhere, "hacking" a twitter account and youtube account equals hacking into military servers

I used to "hack" AOL/AIM screen names by simply loading up a program with proxy servers, tossing in a list of usernames and passwords and clicking start, of course these days doing that translates into I actually broke into Time Warner servers and stole a bunch of user names, I didn't just brute force them or anything

10+ Year Old Account
    so they hacked twitter?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It kind of makes me think of a room of scantilly clad middle eastern/mediterranean women though, doing webcam shows.
    haawwwwttttt

Hey friends. Here's something you should know: A single step verification system can be cracked very easily. The easiest method being just sheer brute force. A system will guess the password many times per second until they get it. Depending on the length, it may take seconds or it may take years. Either way, a password is easily cracked.