Player order [Raid Frame]

I found a script which allows the player to be at the bottom of the raid group in arena:

Code:
    /run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_CompactRaidFrames") CRFSort_Group=function(t1, t2) if UnitIsUnit(t1,"player") then return false elseif UnitIsUnit(t2,"player") then return true else return t1 < t2 end end CompactRaidFrameContainer.flowSortFunc=CRFSort_Group

I would like to have this kind of script in order to be located at the top of the raid frame. I guess it requires a whole new script nope ? I couldn't find one, everyone is always giving this script. I know that I can sort the group by roles and be always 1st in the group, but as I'm a dps and not a healer, that's not really an option.

Thanks for your answers.

Pretty sure you just need to do t1 > t2
    Last edited by Clebane; 2015-01-13 at 01:30 AM.

Nope, I tried it and it doesn't seems to work. Another idea ?

Code:
    /run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_CompactRaidFrames") CRFSort_Group=function(t1, t2) if UnitIsUnit(t1,"player") then return true elseif UnitIsUnit(t2,"player") then return false else return t1 < t2 end end CompactRaidFrameContainer.flowSortFunc=CRFSort_Group
    See table.sort

Thanks a lot and is it possible to set for the other member a specific place as well ?

For instance, player on the top frame. Party 1 & Party 2 always at the same place.
    Last edited by Zaw; 2015-01-13 at 02:13 PM.

The macro should already sort party1 above party2 etc. If you want an arbitrary order it gets a little bit more complicated:

Take this code snippet (untested) and turn it into an addon. You can edit the "orderedList" in line 8 to your liking. Afaik character names should work as well as any unitID. Notice that this will fall back to the standard sorting while in a raid.

I guess I'll try the character name solution as I want them to be always at the same place for every arena. Thanks for your help