Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yes when I said druids were problem while ago the MMOC people called me noob and yelled LTP. Good job arena experts!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    Priests and paladins had their crowd control capabilities nerfed in Draenor, the other healers didn't.
    idk what you're talking about. I was playing a priest yesterday that did nothing by MC over and over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    lol
    why so buthurt?
    someone has to be god tier, it's druids turn now
    Their turn now? I can't think of any season rdruids not dominating ladders (maybe S5 or S6?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    idk what you're talking about. I was playing a priest yesterday that did nothing by MC over and over
    This was either in 2s and no one cares about that bracket, or it was in 3s in which case I can't imagine what your team was doing if the priest had time to cast MC (not to mentions fact he had to sacrifice his pretty much only cc to pick up MC).

Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    This might have been me. I jokingly picked up MC and just used it randomly because my friend dared me to do so; I had to sacrifice my fear for it though (which would've been better).

Were you a Resto Druid + Ret Paladin team? If so, quite the coincidence haha.
    Last edited by Syh; 2015-01-14 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Something needs to be done before the season continues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishNEWLETTER View Post
    i dont see ret pallies on that healing list :P
    Because people at that rating knows how to play against a ret paladin, unlike 1500 players who never knew they had a dispell button

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    it was druids back in bc....they have never really rode the backseat in any expansion though.
    They didn't ride the backseat in MoP because of their high cc toolkit, not because their heals were great but I get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It's simpler. The ability and CC pruning left melees more powerful than ranged, and druids are harder to train than shamans who they compete with on numbers (priests, palas and monks have other issues).
    It's pretty clear from the way the ladders been trending that caster dominations going to be status quo again very soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Because people at that rating knows how to play against a ret paladin, unlike 1500 players who never knew they had a dispell button
    Balancing classes around dispels is why disc is in such a crap place on the higher end.

You and your team are utterly useless against rets and discs without dispels and you completely destroy them if you have dispels. Dumbest balancing act ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Balancing classes around dispels is why disc is in such a crap place on the higher end.

You and your team are utterly useless against rets and discs without dispels and you completely destroy them if you have dispels. Dumbest balancing act ever.
    At this point you really don't even need dispels to deal with Disc, just train them to the ground and kill through the shields. Class needs a miracle to be useful again.

Deleted
    CRISIS CRISIS RED ALERT

Dont you remember all the seasons where top 100 rated teams had 80 rshams ?
    That being said, ye ofc there is an imbalence, some tuning would be nice blizz.

Have you considered that the Resto Druids might all just be more skilled?

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Blizzard is really sticking the dagger into priests.
    They've been like far and beyond the best healer in PvE for like 3 tiers in a row, the PW:S nerf was clearly PvE intended.

I wouldn't say Blizzard is 'sticking the dagger into priests', if anything they've been the healer love child for most of Warcraft.

I know you guys are all only interested in how stuff effects PvP, but you can't look at clearly PvE intended nerfs and be like "STICK THAT KNIFE IN BILZARD"

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Have you considered that the Resto Druids might all just be more skilled?

Was this a serious comment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    Tbh out of my head I can name more currently good restos than priests. But ye that clearly doesn't apply to "all".

Some tweets today suggested changes to pvp set bonuses to make specs more viable in 6.1. Also a nerf to survival trap /praiseTheLord
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I think it was. Anzen loves a silly statement or two when it concerns pvp.

You don't visit the internet regularly do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    I think it was. Anzen loves a silly statement or two when it concerns pvp.
    I genuinely believe that all druids are just better than nearly all priests*.

In my defence, you see a lot of stupid shit on the PvP forums.

*Exceptions include, but are not limited to Nelfelina, my priest I never play and Hydra or something.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2015-01-16 at 09:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anzen that hurts.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Anzen that hurts.
    Got the sneaky disclaimer in, have no fear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the sneaky disclaimer in, have no fear!
    :') <3

Deleted
    You don't visit the internet regularly do you?

I genuinely believe that all druids are just better than nearly all priests*.

In my defence, you see a lot of stupid shit on the PvP forums.

*Exceptions include, but are not limited to Nelfelina, my priest I never play and Hydra or something.
    At first i thought it was healthy sarcasm, then you edited it into oblivion and i feel lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    At first i thought it was healthy sarcasm, then you edited it into oblivion and i feel lost.
    Wondering where the negativity is from? I had to edit in more sarcasm since you said above that you thought I was being serious.

OOO and a disclaimer. I can make a step by step if you want?

i joek u