Paladin tanknig Ko'ragh adds help.

EDIT: Ugh - I misspelled the title, please grammar police forgive me.

So we have 2 prot pallies, me and another guy.

How do you guys grab all the adds then move them into a circle?

We have Heroic on farm, but it's sloppy, I basically just stand there and grab all of them then speed burst across a circle and holy wrath.

The guild is not very good at stacking up on the fight, and a lot of them cleave the adds, on accident or on purpose...

Quote Originally Posted by Blythe90 View Post
    The guild is not very good at stacking up on the fight, and a lot of them cleave the adds, on accident or on purpose...
    I think this sentence is the most revealing. Picking up the adds here is SIGNIFICANTLY more straightforward if you can get your raid to stack on the edge of the circle, and you stand on them. That way, whoever the adds target, they'll run to your spot and into your consecration. Nobody should be doing any cleaving on the adds unless to do so is in some way giving them a dps increase on the boss, because as I'm sure you're aware this is the best time to get some damage on him.

Failing that, if you have a death knight in your raid having him mass-death grip them to you while you stand in the silence for a second, then you can run out and turn to face them all nice and neatly stacked up inside. It's a real game changer for this job, that spell.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut View Post
    I think this sentence is the most revealing. Picking up the adds here is SIGNIFICANTLY more straightforward if you can get your raid to stack on the edge of the circle, and you stand on them. That way, whoever the adds target, they'll run to your spot and into your consecration. Nobody should be doing any cleaving on the adds unless to do so is in some way giving them a dps increase on the boss, because as I'm sure you're aware this is the best time to get some damage on him.

Failing that, if you have a death knight in your raid having him mass-death grip them to you while you stand in the silence for a second, then you can run out and turn to face them all nice and neatly stacked up inside. It's a real game changer for this job, that spell.
    Should we have ALL ranged stand on the edge of the circle or just healers?

Deleted
    How my guild does it makes it really simple if people listen and don't fuck around:

* Put raid-mark on one healer.
    * When Ko'ragh runs in to charge his shield, all healers stack on raid-mark, who in turn is making sure to stand in a good position in regards to supression zones.
    * Add-tank places himself between add-spawn and healer stack.
    * Tank picks up all adds, wait until Ko'ragh is done, then runs into a suppression field and STAYS THERE until all adds are dead.

This relies on a few things, but it makes sure no adds ever die outside of the field and it lets all dps focus 100% on the boss during his vulnerability. Just make sure no one cleaves the adds and that ALL healers stack up and you'll be fine. (You don't have to run through the suppression field, the damage it does is not all that impressive when you have several healers focusing you. Pop a defensive CD and just take it, all adds should go down in seconds when dps focuses them.)

We do it in a pretty simple way. First wave of adds the tank gets them all easily since he has all spells and taunts of CDs. He then moves to a decent position where he's not staying on top of the silence while adds are inside of it. All subsequent waves are misdirected to the tank.

Do you have either a Boomkin or a Holy Paladin or a Gladiator Warrior in your raid team?

Your Boomkin can stand near the edge of one circle, and throw out a starfall making the adds come to him.

Your Holy Paladin can use his Righteous Fury during that phase and stand near a circle, his threat from just regular heals is very high, making the adds instantly come to him.

Your Gladiator Warrior can glyph Mocking Banner and thereby making you gain agrro from all the adds.

So, you either cheese it with those two classes, or you're gonna have to man up and handle it the hard way.

Have your dps single target so they don't pick up agro, then have all your healers stack with a tank. The adds will come to you, if you're positioned on the backside of a suppression field its super easy. once they get to you start stunning and burn em down.

We have DPS ignore the first two waves, then once the third set comes out everyone moves to the stack point where the healers/tank is already standing and we aoe/stun/burn them down right before the boss comes out of null barrier.

makes a world if the healers stack on a tank.

We just have all the ranged stack, add tank collects them as they aggro the healers, after third wave I taunt the boss while the add tank moves them into a zone and we just use a shadowfury and a leg sweep, aoe the shit out of them and tada... adds are dead.

My strat:
    1. glyph of the consecrator
    2. when the range group is lining up the nullification pools you need them to get slightly overlap side by side. You then get the entire team to run to the back side of the pools and stand right up in the spot where they pools intersect. We call this the "butt crack". Having called it that you can picture it now right? Stack the entire team in the butt crack and all the adds will come to you. Because you now have nullification to the left and right they are much easier to tank in the zones and you don't actually have to stand in the nullification your self.

I'm terrible at this fight, but I used - Glyph of Holy wrath, glyph of judgement, dazing shield, and holy prism (target it on the nullification barrier soaker if you can). You parsing tanks will probably cry but these all help me get aggro and minimise the damage I take from them. (Unglyphed DP as well)

Do you have a warrior in raid? If so have them do http://www.wowhead.com/item=110875/g...mocking-banner so at least during each other add phase you don't have to run around so much, they just come to you.

Tanknig huh? That was the name of our black feral druid back in TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythe90 View Post
    EDIT: Ugh - I misspelled the title, please grammar police forgive me.

So we have 2 prot pallies, me and another guy.

How do you guys grab all the adds then move them into a circle?

We have Heroic on farm, but it's sloppy, I basically just stand there and grab all of them then speed burst across a circle and holy wrath.

Stand just outside the barrier and pick them up, being careful not to do too much AoE on them. As the barrier ends and the last adds spawn, pop divine Protection and run across your chosen void zone. If you stand right at the edge, the adds will naturally gather within the void zone, eliminating the need for knockbacks and stuns. then simply have the raid quickly AoE them down.

The Healer aggro/stack trick works too but feels a little messy at times.

Deleted
    Isn't tanking them until the 3rd wave spawned a little bit risky? They melee for 80k arcane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DorfSchrat View Post
    Isn't tanking them until the 3rd wave spawned a little bit risky? They melee for 80k arcane.
    I've never really had any trouble with it. Armory here, I've done it with worse gear too though.

My guild struggles here too, only because our healers don't stack. If healers stack then it's easy peasy and no mess made!

Quote Originally Posted by cyclistprime13 View Post
    My guild struggles here too, only because our healers don't stack. If healers stack then it's easy peasy and no mess made!
    Yeah we felt pretty stupid when we realized this was a better way than "OH GOD THEY'RE RUNNING EVERYWHERE WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS"