Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    Unless you're the world's foremost multitasker, it doesn't actually save any time, nor does it conserve any water (if anything you'd spend more time in the shower with running gallons of water all over you.
    This is one thing I never get and that is how is water that comes from the pipes that then goes down the drain and back into the pipes (to be re-filtered and put back into the water system) wasting water? It's not like we're throwing that water in some "never use again" bin, and it does get filtered and cleaned before being reused. The only thing you're wasting is money for paying for the amount of water you used.

You wanna save time? Brush your teeth on the move while you're getting lunch together, or getting your jeans and shoes on. That's what I do.
    How is that saving time? If you shoes are slip on sure, but you jeans and laces generally require both of your hands. Every time I've ever tried to do either of those tasks with one hand it's gone extremely poorly, it requires a lot of practice to do single handed (the kind of practice only people who have only one arm have patience for).

Best. Idea. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't because I need to brush my teeth with cold water, but that's my only issue with it. Cold shower doesn't bother me the way it seems to bother most people, but in no way does that make it worth it to turn the temperature down just to do something I can do at the sink right after.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it's quite pointless and self defeating.
    I agree. To even contemplate such a thing is clearly the sign of a sick and disordered mind.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You wanna save time? Brush your teeth on the move while you're getting lunch together, or getting your jeans and shoes on. That's what I do.
    Just, no.

You saying you can tie your laces and button your jeans while brushing your teeth, but can't stand in the shower?

Also, i'll admit, i'm a super messy brusher. I would just get toothpaste EVERYWHERE.

I always brush my teeth in the shower, saves me getting toothpaste all over my clothes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Deleted
    One of the great pleasures in life is to step into my shower, and then begin brushing my teeth, urinating, and having warm water grace my body. Ah, mornings.

Wastes water. Otherwise I don't care.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Wastes water. Otherwise I don't care.
    How does it waste water?

Either I just stand there for a minute or two after cleaning myself or use some of that time brush my teeth. Same time and water spent.

Also, 2 minutes of brushing teeth? O_o I'm usually done in 20-30 seconds or so... And I've never had a single cavity or any problems whatsoever with my teeth, ever.

I started brushing in the shower about 5 years ago and I consider it one of my better life choices.

Also, drinking a beer in the shower is one of life's little treasures. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

Do you brush with your mouth wide open? Water should not be entering your mouth ideally.
    What's bad about shower water?

And yes, I brush my teeth in shower. Awesome.
    I also drink in shower.
    Last edited by Arpin; 2015-01-13 at 02:53 PM.

Yes, it's weird and gross.

I don't guess it's necessarily weird or gross, though I can't say I've ever considered doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    One of the great pleasures in life is to step into my shower, and then begin brushing my teeth, urinating, and having warm water grace my body. Ah, mornings.
    Quoted for ultimate and only truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't find it weird, I do not do it. I am one of those people that feels everything has it's place, and brushing teeth is a sink activity.

I heard some guy named Kramer made a salad in the shower...

That... is an odd question.
    Why would it be weird or gross, and if it were, what does it matter?

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Lol seems like some people need a PhD in order for them to be able to brush their teeth in the shower successfully, damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been brushing my teeth in the shower. Why would it be weird?

Quote Originally Posted by nitrobg View Post
    Let's assume that you share a bathroom with other people.
    Is it considered weird/gross/unhealthy to the others if you brush your teeth in the shower?
    Not any weirder or grosser than pissing and shitting in the shower. It's all the same. Just do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

15+ Year Old Account
    Not weird.

It's perfectly acceptable to brush your teeth, jerk off and sing in the shower.
    And if your really good, all at the same time
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”