Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Geodew;32314467]When people say "carried" on these Monk forums, they don't mean someone else is doing the REAL healing btw. They don't mean that they paid for 4 people to literally carry them; they mean that you almost NEED to roll with a good comp or you're fucked.

it's almost impossible to 4 man WoD cms anyway, but i digress. i agree with requiring a good comp to heal cms as a monk, however. infact even with a CM-BiS dk tank i still have problems keeping everyone else alive to the point I go windwalker unless we are doing giant pulls like UBRS and Docks' first bunch of packs, in which our druid will go boomkin to starfall everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Running with a Ret Pally for Sac or DPS Warrior for Vig sounds like a good idea, but in 6.1 when CE is buffed, you'd ideally want to be using that to counter the Mana Tea nerf, but you can't if you have any melee whatsoever. Rather frustrating.
    Why is having melee bad for ChiEx? Arms is a class i usually run with so that's disappointing to hear.