Deleted

Monk Class Concept.

Hey guys, I've made a monk class concept, Tell me if you like it! Some cards will have a Placeholder art with a [PH] Sign to tell that is the case.
    The Hero is Chen Stormstout, nobody is surprised, no?

The hero power [PH]:

Does not affect the board state directly, but works well with Monk Class cards.

Codeword "Vanish" Is a reverse battlecry and a monk class special. A Card with Vanish does something when it is returned back to your hand. Like this Legendary dude right here:

The Second Legendary, not a BIG threat, but somewhat of a nuisance...

A random early game rare...

One of the few removal spells a monk has. Also a basic card. Also called the "Talk to the hand" Spell.

Is it shaping up to be a good class concept for now? If it is, I will continue, with adding more spells.

It will be the most ridiculous mill-class anyone has ever seen in Hearthstone, with that class spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saichotick View Post
    tl;dr - apparently shop buttons = anti christ

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely like it! I would also welcome a new panda hero than a new human hero you know the DK will eventually be. I do think that hero ability would be a bit much though.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I'm already brainstorming with new ways to abuse that hero ability. Mill deck would be one, but also, all taunters with high defense. They got hurt? just vanish them back to hand and put them back to full health. Dr boom, just summon and resummon for many many many of those 1/1 bombs, or resummon that alex dragon to reset my health to 15. oh, it's easy to imagine it would be OP.

Hero power is way too strong. Maybe summon a 0/2 health orb that heals for one upon death

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    Hero power is way too strong. Maybe summon a 0/2 health orb that heals for one upon death
    I don't think its strong at all, you destroy any tempo you have and if the opponent keeps your board clear you are pretty much boned.

If anything I think its unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    I don't think its strong at all, you destroy any tempo you have and if the opponent keeps your board clear you are pretty much boned.

If anything I think its unusable.
    in a way you do in a way you don't, depending on how good the battlecry/vanish. his Taren Zul outright loses to a baron geddon except that you can permantly store in your hand at the cost of all your mana. Hero powers are typically really good establishing board pressence early in the game/survivability. This hero power would be counterproductive which I am guessing is what you are trying to say.

That said it would be rediculous for a few choice cards with battlecries. If anything I think the "vanish" should be removed and stick with the battlecries so you can be psuedo control deck.