Thoughts on single target fights and Arms

With the new buff to mastery, its also an indirect buff to execute. What do you guys think about Arms being stronger for single target fights like butcher and Kargath(not going up in the stadium). Also, it was fairly competitive with fury on Koragh but now will it pull ahead entirely?

Im referring to mythic encounters btw

Also, anyone thinking about mastery enchants and gems if going arms full time?

Quote Originally Posted by xfrankiielolx View Post
    With the new buff to mastery, its also an indirect buff to execute. What do you guys think about Arms being stronger for single target fights like butcher and Kargath(not going up in the stadium). Also, it was fairly competitive with fury on Koragh but now will it pull ahead entirely?

Im referring to mythic encounters btw

Also, anyone thinking about mastery enchants and gems if going arms full time?
    No such thing as it being an indirect buff to execute, it was a direct buff to Exe (as well as MS and CS) mate

WIth the execute phases on Ko'ragh I'd say it's the only fight to use it. Arms execute phase is insane. I love being a bit down on the meters then jumping to the top/near the top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoosh View Post
    WIth the execute phases on Ko'ragh I'd say it's the only fight to use it. Arms execute phase is insane. I love being a bit down on the meters then jumping to the top/near the top.
    Except now you wont be on the bottom anymore :P