Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jcheerno11 View Post
    Which is forcing you to buy it without the inconvenience of writing the check.
    Which is fixing the problem inherent in the system. Corporations shouldn't be incentivized to profit of the health (or not) of the general population.

Just like private prisons lobby for harsher prison sentences.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I wonder if Candy Crowley will monitor / take sides in any debates in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    and economy ,deficit, and such
    Deficit, sure. Economy is it the shitter (better numbers, but not better for the average US citizen).

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Which is forcing you to buy it without the inconvenience of writing the check.
    I'm being forced to fund public electricity for you and your family so you can complain about being forced to pay for other people on the internets, when can I vote to stop that?

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Deficit, sure. Economy is it the shitter (better numbers, but not better for the average US citizen).
    You can thank Reaganomics for that, and the whole 'elect me to the government so I can show how broken the government is' and then once elected, they break the government.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Which is fixing the problem inherent in the system. Corporations shouldn't be incentivized to profit of the health (or not) of the general population.

Just like private prisons lobby for harsher prison sentences.

the harsh reality is there is not enough quality health care for everyone. ACA is just another form of wealth redistribution

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I don't vote, voting for the lesser of two evils is dumb and anyone who would be ideal wouldn't stand a chance.
    I vote blank and ideally note that there are no parties that support what I want.

This is in Norway though, so kinda unrelated to the overall topic.

the harsh reality is there is not enough quality health care for everyone.
    What are you basing this on?

the harsh reality is there is not enough quality health care for everyone. ACA is just another form of wealth redistribution
    Sure, if everyone uses the ER as their primary care. Of course, that is one of the problems that ACA would hopefully address.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    I'm being forced to fund public electricity for you and your family so you can complain about being forced to pay for other people on the internets, when can I vote to stop that?

Please explain how my utilities are subsidized by you

Please explain how my utilities are subsidized by you
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_...#United_States
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Ok, what is the tldr version? How are you helping pay for my electricity?

Ok, what is the tldr version? How are you helping pay for my electricity?
    The fact that you can't even be bothered to look at stuff that is put right before just shows why fox news watchers know less information than people who don't watch news.

Have fun with that.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems to me that this would create a great demand for doctors and nurses, making it a job creator. Aren't conservatives always clucking and squawking about creating jobs?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Is he the one say "50% Americans are free loader and on welfare."

He's really just too boring to compete with the fury of Clinton.

I don't think Mitt can top Jeb in '16, but then again, is the American public ready for another Bush/Clinton?
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

The fact that you can't even be bothered to look at stuff that is put right before just shows why fox news watchers know less information than people who don't watch news.

Have fun with that.

I do not have cable television. Nice try painting me with that broad brush. I'm not going to read a wall of text to try to figure out what your point may be. I'm assuming you are already familiar with that article.

Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post
    I don't think Mitt can top Jeb in '16, but then again, is the American public ready for another Bush/Clinton?
    Americans have always had a strange fetish for dynasties...the supposed reason they broke off from monarchy.