10+ Year Old Account

Global warming perma fix?

Why since apparently we don’t need to vacte the co2 for breathing purposes and so all we really need to do is reduce what is the end problem of suns heat being trapped by co2 in the atmosphere why dont we make a chemical that like that chemical aerosol ripped a whole in the ozone layer method coz just everyone used it so much put a chemical in sprays that attached to co2 converts it to a new chemical brings it to the earths surface that reflects the suns rays making it so the earth’s atmosphere doesn’t trap the rays continuing life as normal.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Or we could just blow up the planet.

That's work too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Or we could just blow up the planet.

That's work too.
    is that before or after I leave the planet?

Deleted
    What? 10chr

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    Why since apparently we don’t need to vacte the co2 for breathing purposes and so all we really need to do is reduce what is the end problem of suns heat being trapped by co2 in the atmosphere why dont we make a chemical that like that chemical aerosol ripped a whole in the ozone layer method coz just everyone used it so much put a chemical in sprays that attached to co2 converts it to a new chemical brings it to the earths surface that reflects the suns rays making it so the earth’s atmosphere doesn’t trap the rays continuing life as normal.
    What the hell are you talking about? xD

Anyway, we -do- breathe carbon dioxide. We breathe air, not oxygen, and a part of air's constitution is carbon dioxide.

Plants need CO2 for photosynthesis. So we can't live without it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I tried to read the OP's post but I couldn't. It looks like random gibberish from a Markov text generator.

Well first of all, you gotta get China and India to put some filters on their factories and the likes. Implementing a bunch of economically devastating measures here in the west just to do... nothing to the atmosphere (Asia is pretty much 90%+ of polluters on the planet?), then we can start making air cleaner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just completely deindustrialize. Problem solved.