Deleted

Prot paladins - What is wrong with Sanctified wrath?

As it seems now the most popular build for progression is going with Seraphim and Holy avenger, as showed by countless amount of protadins, it is surprising me since i finded personally that i liked using SW more, but with more and more examples of this build i can't seem to think im doing something wrong.

What exactly is soo god now with HA that everybody is using it? or what is wrong with SW that no one is using it ?

I use sanctified wrath because it's easier. Stacking sera, HA, execution sentence, trinkets, potion, ring proc, weapon enchant and lust is a headache that I only feel comfortable using on butcher. Once I get more used to it, get an on-use trinket and more other things become second nature then the burst from HA will overtake the sustained damage of sanctified wrath.

It lines up perfectly with pols trinket, meaning either massive burst damage or a massive survivability boost.

SW will be overall better for HoPo building however HA just gives you a massive burst in times of need!
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Holy Avenger will always win in terms of pure dps wich is the reason almost everyone is going for it, progressions demands more dps than survival. If you do not need any additional dps however divine purpose is your second choice because it gives you the highest uptime on SotR at the same time as it will more likely give you more effective uptime as you maybe wont be tanking for the full duration of HA but you can always get more procs of DP. I do like SW aswell though and I think it's a perfectly viable option, but if you go for numbers it doesnt reach the other 2 alternatives.