New Mage Spells (Ideas)

Mage is my favorite class and i am hoping in the future blizzard will add some more fun spells. I came up with a few ideas in the video below but i was wondering if other people had some cool but still viable ideas for the future.

I was thinking,
    - Invisibility
    - Frostfire bolt
    - Living Bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqs06kQLvY

Quote Originally Posted by Rowstar View Post
    Mage is my favorite class and i am hoping in the future blizzard will add some more fun spells. I came up with a few ideas in the video below but i was wondering if other people had some cool but still viable ideas for the future.

I was thinking,
    - Invisibility
    - Frostfire bolt
    - Living Bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqs06kQLvY
    How about Blink as some sort of charge or stealth ability

Conjure Food, Restore 1 health to friendly s each turn for 3 turns.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    How about Blink as some sort of charge or stealth ability

Conjure Food, Restore 1 health to friendly s each turn for 3 turns.
    oh you just gave me a good idea, blink could be like charge that bypasses taunts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rowstar View Post
    oh you just gave me a good idea, blink could be like charge that bypasses taunts.....
    i would say either charge or bypass taunt. Both would be too op. Same problem with living bomb the card does too much damage to too many things regardless of the backfire. Look at Pyromancer he can at max do 2 damage without healing/buffs and hits everything as well. The idea is to make spells useful but not completely op. Look at duplicate, it's borderline op and it's only saving grace is that it only works when your opponent attacks your minions.

Deleted
    cool mate keep it up

"Cauterize" Secret: - When your hero takes fatal damage this turn prevent it, gain 10 health and become immune. At the start of your second turn you take 10 damage.

Amplify Magic - 4 Mana - Give all friendly minions +1 spell damage for 1 turn.
    Dampen Magic - 4 mana - Give all enemy minions -1 spell damage until the start of your next turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    "Cauterize" Secret: - When your hero takes fatal damage this turn prevent it, gain 10 health and become immune. At the start of your second turn you take 10 damage.

Amplify Magic - 4 Mana - Give all friendly minions +1 spell damage for 1 turn.
    Dampen Magic - 4 mana - Give all enemy minions -1 spell damage until the start of your next turn.
    That's essentially Iceblock. Iceblock technically leaves you at 1 life whereas this effect kill you, but if you can't finish your opponent off when Iceblock is triggered or unless you have the second Iceblock you're pretty much dead anyways.

I know it's Iceblock but you could combo it with Iceblock to buy some extra turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I know it's Iceblock but you could combo it with Iceblock to buy some extra turns.
    So giving mages the ability to be immune for 4+ turns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I should clarify the immunity Cauterize is only for the one turn. If you wanted to be immune for 4 turns you would need 2 IB and 2 Cauterize. If that still sounds too powerful make Cauterize Fatigue damage so IB doesn't save you.