Deleted

Claws of Shirvallah - is it a good level 100 talent as feral (DPS)?

I hit 100 on my druid yesterday and I have to say I love the model and animations this talent gives. It's so much better than the boring old cat and feels more like playing a rogue:P But is it practical compared to the other choices? 5% more versatility seems ok I guess but I don't see myself healing outside the proccs and instants as a cat which work with the normal cat form anyway. I guess it's basically only useful to cast cyclone and versatility, besides I haven't actually seen any other druids using it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    I hit 100 on my druid yesterday and I have to say I love the model and animations this talent gives. It's so much better than the boring old cat and feels more like playing a rogue:P But is it practical compared to the other choices? 5% more versatility seems ok I guess but I don't see myself healing outside the proccs and instants as a cat which work with the normal cat form anyway. I guess it's basically only useful to cast cyclone and versatility, besides I haven't actually seen any other druids using it.
    Assuming that you're nailing the more complicated priority system that BloodTalons(BT) inflicts, BT comes up on top on all but 2 target fights where Lunar Inspiriation (LI) pulls ahead. Claws of Shrivallah (CoS) is the lesser of the 3 talent choices.. though as stated, it's all dependent on your skill level. CoS affords a much sloppier play style.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-FAQ-6-0

wouldn't hurt to check the guide before asking..

(EDIT) Just reliased you're talking about casting cyclone so perhaps you're referring to PVP?

Deleted
    No, Claws is way behind Bloodtalons on any possible scenario. For Pve at least, i don't know if people use it in Pvp.

Deleted
    whenever you wait for energy you can spend a global for rejuv.
    personal testing and experience (only normal and heroic Player, not mythic)

lunar Inspiration is best when used against 2 Targets, just Keep your dots up on both.
    blood Talons shines on a single target, but for lesser things to watch for i stick to lunar although its a bit weaker.
    and the more Targets you have the better gets claws with a passive damage buff, no Need to manage extra energy or skills.

also in pvp i prefer claws for not needing to shapeshift all too much.

Deleted
    It's not that bad in some 5man dungeons, so you don't have to shift out of cat to use soothe.
    From a dps point of view, there are better talents, as others mentioned already.

Deleted
    Ok, thanks.. and nah, I meant PvE.