Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I shadow word pain the deathlord the rogue put out on turn 3. I get emperor tharusain, he proceeds to kill it using deadly poison and eviscerate, and I resurrect it the next turn. he then gave up, pretty crazy to get that card out that early, was gonna have like a 7 cost MC later in the game

15+ Year Old Account
    Shaman vs Secrets Mage, I end up down at 2HP and YOLO everything onto my board because my Repair Bot is already gone and I'm dead in two turns at least anyway. He has an almost empty hand - plays his two minions, emotes Well Played, shoots himself in the face and concedes to my lethal.

I guess he'd forgotten that he'd pulled Iron Jugg out of Portal and the mine in my 4-card deck hadn't played yet.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Was playing my priest deck in the rat leagues after losing about 9 ranks trying to get 5 wins as a warrior. Was put up against another priest. My opening hand was shitty, couldn't play anything the first 2 turns. He plays cleric, deathlord, cleric over the first few turns, and I manage to scrounge out a cultist and a deathlord of my own. He procedes to start healing to get tons of draws...I let him and even help him along by damaging w/o killing and healing my own minions back. He threw out another minion(forget what) and then a wild pyromancer and then used circle of healing. He drew all but 2 cards of his deck burning tons. I do some skillfull damage and throw my own circle of healing out, he ended up taking 55 damage from draw fatigue.

I bane of doom'd an illidan vs a hunter. He had used all of his removal, so it was an easy win after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Was playing my priest deck in the rat leagues after losing about 9 ranks trying to get 5 wins as a warrior. Was put up against another priest. My opening hand was shitty, couldn't play anything the first 2 turns. He plays cleric, deathlord, cleric over the first few turns, and I manage to scrounge out a cultist and a deathlord of my own. He procedes to start healing to get tons of draws...I let him and even help him along by damaging w/o killing and healing my own minions back. He threw out another minion(forget what) and then a wild pyromancer and then used circle of healing. He drew all but 2 cards of his deck burning tons. I do some skillfull damage and throw my own circle of healing out, he ended up taking 55 damage from draw fatigue.
    He went full Northshire.

Never go full Northshire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    He went full Northshire.

Never go full Northshire.
    I love the priests that go "Thanks" when I heal with their two Northshires on board. Next minute, burnt cards as they frantically try and remove their Clerics.

My favourite was putting both my PWS on his Clerics against my board of 4-attack minions so he couldn't even suicide them, then continuously healing everything with COH. Removed most of his deck =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing a game in arena my opponent has a bomb lobber a 2/1 dire wolf and an acolyte of pain against my empty board, its my turn 5 and I play madder bomber after saying 'fuck it'.
    My bomber kills the wolf, kills the lobber, ignores the acolyte and goes 2 to the face, it could not have gone better I was almost crying with laughter and ended up winning the game.

How about two shitty players running Murloc shaman in a ranked match?

http://i.imgur.com/3CG3nzH.jpg

I won that match, as you can see he had more than lethal on the board but instead traded off almost all of his minions, AND killed my totem. I top dicked him with a Bluegill Warrior and that Warleader you can see in my hand. I would have felt bad but he was running a murloc deck and deserved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facing a mech mage with my priest. Over the first 4 turns he got out mechwarper, mechwarper, spider tank, annoy-a-tron, an unstable portal'd cobalt guardian, and a micro machine completely emptying his hand. One of those, think the annoy-a-tron, might have come from killing my deathlord. Turn 4 for me Soulpriest then Circle of Healing. Instant concede from the mage.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hit the Mech Priest jackpot today.

Vs Facehunter, I have four minions on board. I also have both Shadowboxers and a Nova in hand. I play both Boxers. Will he take the bait?

Yes he does, other Barry! Yes he does. Out comes the Unleash, and as expected it runs straight for face. As an added bonus, he plays a trap. Oh baby!

Pop that trap, play the Nova, 7 targets healed x 2 plus 2 from Nova is 16 face damage. My minions do the rest =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I hit the Mech Priest jackpot today.

Vs Facehunter, I have four minions on board. I also have both Shadowboxers and a Nova in hand. I play both Boxers. Will he take the bait?

Yes he does, other Barry! Yes he does. Out comes the Unleash, and as expected it runs straight for face. As an added bonus, he plays a trap. Oh baby!

Pop that trap, play the Nova, 7 targets healed x 2 plus 2 from Nova is 16 face damage. My minions do the rest =D
    I love hearing about Face Hunters being crushed. Delicious!

I swear to god they should rename bane of doom to "summon Mal'Ganis". I've got him from it like 80% of the time. The other 15% is when bane of doom summons a Jaraxxus, and the rest are random.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had a mage who was so pleased with himself with a turn 3 Clockwork Golem from Portal. The BM train chugged into the station hard, right until I used my turn 3 to BGH it. Gods bless shitty RNG actually working in my favour for once, when my mull came back with BGH and a bunch of other tech I almost conceded immediately.

Proceeded to dump on him at turn 5 with a Whirly + FT + RB + RB combo then pick him off at 6 with a Fire Ele. He wasn't happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck I love Flamewakers

Turn 3 Waker
    Turn 4 Unstable Portal (PEW PEW) into free Flamewaker into Coin (PEW PEW PEW PEW) into Duplicate (PEW PEW PEW PEW)
    Turn 5 Portal (PEW PEW PEW PEW) into ANOTHER free Flamewaker into Mirror Image (PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW) into Frostbolt (PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW)

Was playing against a rogue with a druid. She had a deathlord on the board when i played Dr.Boom. Deathlord attacks into a bomb, deathrattle does 3 damage to it. Rogue attacked the 2nd bomb and it hit the Deathlord for 4 damage. The Deathlord deathrattle gives me KT, and the rogue surrenders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, interesting. I appear to have crafted a Dragon Druid deck in Arena

2 Faerie Drakes, 3 Technicians, 2 Sorcerors (with a handful of MotW/MoN), 2 Corruptors, 1 Hungry Dragon, two Azures, couple WG's and Innervates, a Thaurissan, an Ysera, FON/SR and a bunch of other random minions

Three games in and it's a massacre

Talk about dream draft

Hmm, interesting. I appear to have crafted a Dragon Druid deck in Arena

2 Faerie Drakes, 3 Technicians, 2 Sorcerors (with a handful of MotW/MoN), 2 Corruptors, 1 Hungry Dragon, two Azures, couple WG's and Innervates, a Thaurissan, an Ysera, FON/SR and a bunch of other random minions

Three games in and it's a massacre

Talk about dream draft
    No Ysera? Pssh garbage draft!!! Jk.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    No Ysera? Pssh garbage draft!!! Jk.
    I did have an Ysera! =D

I did have an Ysera! =D
    You're right, I must have missed it when I read it. Selective Reading, it's a thing! Heheh, that's great What was your final win/loss?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I bought 3 packs the other day. One gave me a Golden Bolvar, second gave me Sneeds, and the third one gave me Dr. Boom.

Since then, I've never seen another legendary. But at least I got 6 Ogre Warmauls and 11 Gnomeregan Infantry...right?