Macro PI, trinkets, & Berserking

Hello all,

So long story short, I have more haste than I know what to do with. Currently I have

Shards of Nothing (mythic)
    +302 Intellect
    Use: Grants 1,767 Haste for 20 sec. (2 min cooldown)

Emblem of Caustic Healing (heroic)
    +346 Spirit
    Use: Grants 1,537 Haste for 20 sec. (2 min cooldown)

as my trinkets.

Additionally I have these two beautiful moves:

Power Infusion
    Infuses the Priest with power for 20 sec, increasing haste by 25% and reducing the mana cost of all spells by 20%. (2 min cooldown)

Berserking
    Increases your haste by 15% for 10 sec. (3 min cooldown)

Currently I have these two buttons key-bound

Shard of Nothing (mythic)
    Power Infusion

&

Emblem of Caustic Healing (heroic)
    Berserking

I know Berserking is a 3 min CD, so I know thats one issue that arises as a result of these macros.

So my question are:

1) What is the haste cap?
    2) Should i have all of these moves separate? I feel like I having two haste buttons, lightwell, and DH is enough CD's for a given fight.
    3) Any recommendations on optimizing these 4 haste buffs?

Feel free to ask me any questions as well, 7/7 norm 7/7 heroic. (follower quest for that mythic trinket huzzahhh)

PS Sorry i don't have direct links to the items. I havent posted much and it wont let me post links :/

Haste "cap" is about 50% haste, where GCD becomes 1 second. Any more haste after that will only affect spells that are longer than 1.5s cast time, and HoTs/DoTs of course.

Having two haste buttons is quite useful; I do the same with just Power Infusion and one haste trinket.

I forgot to mention I try to play holy as much as possible (no disc.... bro, play disc)

Currently in disc for cappin CP, will change into my holy gear in a couple hours.

Faptancrunch-Kil'jaeden-US

Not being able to post links is annoying as sh*t