Need help with macros

Hey i am a Affliction warlock (troll Race) and i am looking for some good macros to help my dps go up abit higher, is there anyone that has some good macros for affliction, and is willing to share, please do so

Kind regards Bolmki...

The usual pop all the CDs macro comes in handy for all the specs.
    /cast Dark Soul
    /cast Berskerking
    /use 13 or 14 <-Uses trinket in either the first slot (13) or second slot (14).

I prefer to keep my potion on a separate keybind since the second round of CDs might not be when I want to pop it, depending on the fight.

mouseover macro's for a few of your main abilities are really good for multidotting (use nameplates/bossframes to mouseover)

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead,harm]SPELLNAME;SPELLNAME
    this macro will cast the spell on your mouseover if it's an enemy that's alive. If it does not meet the criteria it will just take your normal target
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    mouseover macro's for a few of your main abilities are really good for multidotting (use nameplates/bossframes to mouseover)

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead,harm]SPELLNAME;SPELLNAME
    this macro will cast the spell on your mouseover if it's an enemy that's alive. If it does not meet the criteria it will just take your normal target
    You can shorten that a bit.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]SPELLNAME
    The empty brackets tell the macro to cast the spell as normal if the previous conditions fail (same as you did except you don't need to type out the spell twice].
    Also, [harm] implies [exists] so you never need them both in the same conditionals.