Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Ashran queue lost from DC.

seriously... i was in queue for 3hours for Ashran.

i got an disconnection, back MAX 15sec latter, the queue is lost...

seriously, this is frustrating.

happen to some of you?

I'v had it worse, 4 hour queue only to get DC and kicked out. Sadly looks like they'll struggle alot of time to fix it.
    My Characters:
    Hunter Warrior Warlock

Deleted
    I play Alliance on a high pop server that is mostly Alliance. Queued for Ashran last evening around 18:00 and waited for 7 min. I'm not shitting you. I really don't understand where do people come up with these days long queues stories.

The thing is, Alliance has mostly Bosszerggroups. People go in, kill Horde Boss and Leave.
    Horde has Eventgroups, people join and stay for a couple of Hours mostly.

but the main reason is the incapability of blizzard fixxing it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkaMaus View Post
    The thing is, Alliance has mostly Bosszerggroups. People go in, kill Horde Boss and Leave.
    Horde has Eventgroups, people join and stay for a couple of Hours mostly.
    Yeah, that's a very likely explanation. On my server, the Alliance pops in, kills the boss and leaves. We don't do events because the entire Horde team focuses on events and always kicks out the much smaller Alliance group that doesn't do the main battle and wants to do the events, so the Alliance isn't bothered with the side things.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinouka View Post
    seriously... i was in queue for 3hours for Ashran.

i got an disconnection, back MAX 15sec latter, the queue is lost...

seriously, this is frustrating.

happen to some of you?
    Happens to me too. I felt like bitching in /1 & /2.......

My beef is I am going for Nemisis so I tend to sit in the back and heal main group. Effing CPU can't handle the main battle and my shit hits the fan, leading to DC's sometimes.

Blizz is lucky Garrisons are a hit or Ashran would have pissed off a lot of people into quitting. Very sad they polled all these resources into such a shit hole