Deleted

[ADDON] EPGP | Need help with something.

Hello dear community!

So, we've changed to EPGP in order to make distributing loot to 20+ppl both easier and more fair.

Everything is going great except we can't seem to do something. When we kill the boss, we Can't roll 1 item at a time. We always get the whole loot that dropped to be rolled at the same time.

Is there any option for: 4 items drop -> Ok guys item 1 is up for roll now, choose MS,OS,etc. After item 1 is done, item 2 is up for roll.

Thanks in advance!

PS: by "up for roll" i mean bringing up the loot window that epgp has, where everyone chooses either to roll for MS/OS/Minor upgrade/De/Pass etc.
    Last edited by mmoced534fce7e; 2015-01-15 at 01:44 PM.

The addon epgp just posts what is there for you to distribute so that everyone knows what has dropped.
    Epgp is only there for maintaining the points and thus priority. It is not there for the actual distribution of loot.

For Rolls you have to announce which item is on to your raid. You can do that manually or you can use one of the many addons that do this.
    One that works with epgp as a tandem is epgplootmaster. I don´t like that one very much and prefer the manual way but you can try it out.

epgplootmaster works great. my guild doesn't even use the hole EPGP system and just use the loot distribution addon and it is working great for us with loot council and then using the addon to hand out loot.

Deleted
    I explained myself poorly then. What i meant was: Using the "epgplootmaster" addon, is there anyway to distribute the loot 1 piece at a time?

Cause right now, once we kill the boss the epgplootmaster pops windows for all the items that dropped, at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume you want to do this 1 item at a time in the off chance 2+ people are competing for the same item that's dropped multiple times, or if there are 2 different items that 2 people both want.

For us, we do the following: For option 1, highest PR (assuming same priority choice) gets the warforged / socketed versions over the others.
    For option 2, we encourage guild members to sort out who wants what, this does get overruled by the lootmaster if required (such as how big the DPS / throughput / ilvl the upgrade is).

While the lootmaster is sorting out loot, the raid goes to kill trash.

There is no reason otherwise for you to be wasting time doing it one piece at a time. It slows down the raid and raiders get popups in the middle of the screen when doing trash. You changed to make it as you said "easier and more fair".

If your raiders are making it difficult for the lootmaster to do their job, simply warn or penalise them for not being prepared if you want to, the EPGP system allows for this.
    Last edited by Azelias; 2015-01-15 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulor View Post
    I assume you want to do this 1 item at a time in the off chance 2+ people are competing for the same item that's dropped multiple times, or if there are 2 different items that 2 people both want.

For us, we do the following: For option 1, highest PR (assuming same priority choice) gets the warforged / socketed versions over the others.
    For option 2, we encourage guild members to sort out who wants what, this does get overruled by the lootmaster if required (such as how big the DPS / throughput / ilvl the upgrade is).

While the lootmaster is sorting out loot, the raid goes to kill trash.

There is no reason otherwise for you to be wasting time doing it one piece at a time. It slows down the raid and raiders get popups in the middle of the screen when doing trash. You changed to make it as you said "easier and more fair".

If your raiders are making it difficult for the lootmaster to do their job, simply warn or penalise them for not being prepared if you want to, the EPGP system allows for this.
    thanks for the tips. In essence that is what we are doing. What i'm asking is if the tool (epgplootmaster) has any option to roll 1 item at a time, instead of everyting single thing popping at the same time.

We are basicly handling it the way you suggested, but it would be better (for us that is) if we could roll 1 item at the time.

So basicly: Does the addon allow us to roll 1 item at a time?

Thank you for your time, much appreciated for the help!

10+ Year Old Account
    After having a look through the code, if you press and hold 'Alt' as the lootmaster goes to loot the boss or if you set the Auto-announce to Legendary within the options (/lm config), it should allow you to do it one at a time. Haven't tested this, but it might be possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulor View Post
    After having a look through the code, if you press and hold 'Alt' as the lootmaster goes to loot the boss or if you set the Auto-announce to Legendary within the options (/lm config), it should allow you to do it one at a time. Haven't tested this, but it might be possible.
    Thank you so much. i'll take a look into it. Much appreciated friend.