10+ Year Old Account

Understanding Mission RNG?

Hey all.
    So I've been frustrated with my Mission list. I have 33 followers, each one is level 100.
    I'll empty out all of my missions, every single one. And the next day, the list is full of low 90s-99.
    As of right now, I don't have a single level 100 mission

Is it totally random the level of mission you get? Again that's 33 followers, all 100, even the inactive ones.

They patched it because people were not getting enough missions when they had all level 100 followers. Some missions have a cooldown and you can only get them every other day or so or week.

RNG sucks at times. I can't think of a time when I haven't had any lvl 100 missions, but my ratio is probably 20% lvl 100, 40% 95-99, and 40% 90-94 for available missions. All of my followers on that character are lvl 100 epics with ilvl over 645 as well.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Everyone who got only level 100s and get billions of the night watch mission each day clap your hands!
    *clap clap*