Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So 4months after release dosnt count as "been with us from the beginning" ? :|
    i feel cheated

MAKE IT 63 days you damm blizzard i will seriously spam your live chat until i get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic View Post
    So let me get this straight;

Even when blizzard gift gifts for those who have been there from the start people complain about it? There are a lot of self entitled, arrogant people around it seems. If your sub didn't run from the start or you changed account or whatever how do you expect Blizzard to sort that? It isn't feasible.

Grats to those getting a nice gift, I hope it is something special

I played on my brothers account as I was pretty young at the time so no gift for me :P
    I disagree, if I've been playing the same amount as other people why shouldn't I get a gift for loyalty? This game has taken a massive turn for the worse since Activi$ion got involved, but I still play it. Mainly cause I've sinked in 300-400 days of my life in it, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Might be a LOT of people to go through, check and then email after sending a gift.
    Not complaining at all, just letting others know my situation so they don't feel like they weren't included. I'm very appreciative they are even doing this.

Interesting part is the package is 7lb. That's pretty heavy.

Also another thing to consider, I added up all my monthly payments and came in at $1500. Add in Collector Editions for every release AND in game (est $800), for a total of $2300. I would seriously hope that they could afford to send me even just a plushy or a in game murlock holding a veterans flag.

Had an account since night one of the release day. No email, haven't heard a peep from Blizz. What gives?

The annoying thing while checking if your eligible or not is seeing how much cash you have spend on this game since the release of vanilla

Definitely curious to see who is included in this. I subbed on launch day but have not been subbed the entire 10 years (summer 05-06 I was unsubbed meeting my wife, and then a few months last year). Hmmm

Hope they flag my account as that. My inactive WoW account on my Battle.net account was active Since 11/23/2004. But it was hacked in 2009 (got it back in 2013), and my current account became my main then. But I do have a chain of subscriptions from 11/23/2004 to now on my Battle.net account between the two WoW accounts. But I haven't received any emails or anything.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

That's pretty cool. I started Christmas day 2004, which I guess means I was too late. I have still technically been playing 10 years but it's all good.

Uhm, how will they know our address to send it to? When I signed up 10 years ago I lived at a different house - so some people are gonna have their gift arrive at 10 year old addresses.

Created my account with tBC. However my bros have had accounts since the first week of WoW. They only deactivated it during MoP for a time, hopefully this will not impact their eligability.

10+ Year Old Account
    also whatever they are giving better be on the fucking blizzard store.

Aww. Mine's not quite old enough, wonder what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    So 4months after release dosnt count as "been with us from the beginning" ? :|
    i feel cheated
    I think they are taking a literal definition of "the beginning." So no you haven't been in since the beginning, neither have I. There's no way they could get everyone. If they did 90 days or 120 days or whatever they still would have left out millions of people. Don't get your jimmies rustled.

Edit: Wait a second, the game released 11/23/04? Then I should be eligible since I was only 32 days after. Weird.

I stopped my subscription for 1 month in 2008. guess that means im out

Quote Originally Posted by Morvusmaximus View Post
    Had an account since night one of the release day. No email, haven't heard a peep from Blizz. What gives?
    Mine looks the exact same. CS says they were told they were going to be doing something and people will ask but literally no info, not even about the req's or anything.

Deleted
    Sweet!
    17.02.05 my account went live. Time to stalk the postman!

MAKE IT 63 days you damm blizzard i will seriously spam your live chat until i get it. PLX