Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Apexeon View Post
    Remember raging at paladins who would give you might or kings instead of wisdom?
    What I remember was having 4-5 @#$%ing paladins and still having to spam "KINGS PLEASE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    What I remember was having 4-5 @#$%ing paladins and still having to spam "KINGS PLEASE!"
    Paladins would always give me Salv. Even today on BC servers they still do it. I'm always like "I don't need salv, I'm a healer, give me wisdom".

Quote Originally Posted by Apexeon View Post
    And let's not forget the most useful spell: Mind Soothe
    Hey, don't be forgetting Naxx so soon. Priests had to use Mind Soothe in order to get in range of Razuvius' students to MC them without aggroing them. Dat 20-yard MC cast range.

7+ Year Old Account
    God such memories.

Another one - remember having to shackle in Kara but having shackles constantly break early because it was dependent on hit which we had none?
    Or having 5 different gheal ranks on your bars?
    Or being the one priest forced into speccing down for Imp. DS and missing out on the CoH fun?

Do u rembember:

1. Mind Flay visual ( btw i want that back, maybe a minor glyph or something )
    2. Mana Burn
    3. Devouring Plague --> Undead racial

And for other classes as well ... remember that long, long time ago we had something called TALENT TREE !

Later Edit: And since i was reffering to talent tree i remember 2 things that i loved ... there was a talent that we had a chance to stun the target when our shadow spells were doing damage and another talent that was building vulnerabilty to shadow spells. I want those back too :P
    Last edited by Extinguished; 2015-01-21 at 10:14 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Innervates from druids were reserved for priests?
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Arivani View Post
    Another one - remember having to shackle in Kara but having shackles constantly break early because it was dependent on hit which we had none?
    Yep...all the tanks/raid leaders screaming at me for "not shackling", because shackle got resisted.

They never broke early, just got resisted all the time. I'd always re-shackle around 10 seconds, to make up for potential resists.

Or having 5 different gheal ranks on your bars?
    Wat? Why would you use 5 different ranks? I really only used rank 1 and rank 7(max), for the most part. Rank 1 for general spam, and rank 7 for huge damage.

Or being the one priest forced into speccing down for Imp. DS and missing out on the CoH fun?
    Indeed. Though CoH wasn't really useful until T5 at the earliest

Dealing with healing mobs with Manaburn because you couldn't dps them down fast enough in healing spec

Remember when we still had mind vision? Oh wait that's now.