Do I still need to have a below lv 100 follower?

Cant find an answer to this anywhere. I've been wondering if I need to keep a follower below lv 100 to keep getting pre-lv 100 missions.

I think you do, though those missions are of limited value (due to eg, salvage yard crates downgrading to sacks for <95 missions) unless you're after a specific mission, eg the Halaa token one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do believe a note went out a few weeks back saying you will still receive 95+ level missions with all L100 followers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Always mixed responses XD

10+ Year Old Account
    With all 100 followers, you will get 95-100 missions

You will also get a single 90 mission (The Night Watch) for some friggin reason.

You will not get any 91-94 missions.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

why not just get all your followers to 100 and see? if you stop getting the missions and you still want them, a quick tavern recruit will solve your issues.

All of my ACTIVE followers are lvl 100 and I am still getting 90-99 missions, which I find annoying. I have a couple 90-99 followers deactivated tho, so idk if that plays a part in it.

No, you do not need lower level followers. You get all level missions with all level 100 followers. Only approximately 50% are level 100, but there's plenty of them.

No, you don;t unless inactive ones count i have 25 lvl 100 epic followers, and always have an abundance of useless sub 100 missions

You shouldn't. All of my active followers are Epic 650+ ilvl and most of the missions I get are 95-99.

Sorry I should've been clearer - there are three tiers of mission by level:

90-94 (sometimes yields the shitty salvage sacks if you have a SY)
    95-99 (sometimes yields the crates if you have a SY)
    100 (always yields a crate if you have a SY)

If all your followers are 100 you will get both level 100 AND 95-99 missions (I think that was patched very early on, can't remember now). This is so you don't get starved of missions to complete for salvage crates if you're trying to gear your level 100s. To get 90-94 missions you will need at least one follower level 95 (maybe 94?) or under.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2015-01-16 at 12:33 AM.

I have all lvl 100s 630+ I receive missions lvls 90 and up .
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    You will also get a single 90 mission (The Night Watch) for some friggin reason.
    Yeah that is pretty much always in my log too, no idea why. No matter how many times you complete it. May be because it's a patrol mission and for some reason the game keeps wanting to give you one, but can only produce this one.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    It's from the Barracks. If you don't have Barracks, it doesn't pop up at all.

That aside, you don't need a sub 100 unless you for some reason want normal 90-94 missions. Rare missions follow different rules.