Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to be eligible. Early December 2004

Earliest sub on my account history seems to be 24/8/2006. I could swear I started in 2005 but I guess a year's difference mistake is easy to make considering I was only 10 or 11 back then.

Deleted
    4/28/2005 was when my free month expired. From what I understand, this should mean that I'd get the present, but I haven't gotten any mail about it. I guess it's because I wasn't subbed from about a month into Cataclysm until WoD release? Oh well.

Deleted
    I started my account 3months after release, meaning I missed out by 1 month only

However I believe that this is the most interesting factor, HOW many ppl will have kept a continuous sub for 10yrs +?

I know I missed out on probably 4 months in 10yrs which is nothing. This is blizz being extremely scroogy!

My current account was created November 23rd 2004. No email, not even in spam.

Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Eh, a little under 3 years. I think it's cool blizz is doing something for the real vets tho. Would be cool if the gift was a mini figure of your oldest character and that everyone got one once their about turned 10 years old.

Well if you add all the times I stopped services due to boredom, I am at 9 yrs, but I have had an account since the servers went live and I was on US Sargeras. I just didnt want to waste money during the down times I was not playing.

Not close at all. Dec 8th 2006...
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    My current account was created November 23rd 2004. No email.
    They are rewarding the players that never canceled their accounts at all. That is the group of people that have stuck it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have got it. But my first account was stolen and blizzard could never get it back for me
    Aye mate

I got my account the day the game came out.
    Spoke to Blizzard livechat and was told that the account date was only one of the selection means, and the remainder were not something the person I was speaking with could disclose.
    I love what MMOchampion does, but its pretty annoying that they say things that are only parts of the truth.

Just report on the news and don't try to extrapolate if you aren't sure whats happening <_<

Regardless, it wasn't something that Blizzard needed to do, so I'm not too upset.
    At least for now... if the gift is something amazing I'll be pretty jealous, especially if they continue to hide the criteria when I clearly met what seemed to be the most important one.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

On my original account I would have been a day off :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    12th Feb 2005 (EU) - but have had a while unsubbed during Wrath, so probably will make me ineligible...

12/17/2004 and no notification... so no clue lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I played during the closed beta, then finally created an EU account at the launch of Wotlk. So i guess I missed it by a wide margin.

12/25/2004

But didn't get shit so far, and am still active today.

Jan 21, 2005. I should squeak in by the skin of my teeth.

I'd say it'd be rude if they were just sending them to players that have been subbed since 2005/2004.

Deleted
    May 6th 2005 :/ So not very much at all. Oh well I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Im a European player btw.
    Last edited by mmocaff59fb7db; 2015-01-16 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention im a Euro player.

I had been playing since December. But it was on my friends account because I couldn't convince my mom to spend 15$ a month on a game. I finally got my own account on February 25th 2005. I missed out by a month and 2 days. I've stayed subbed even when I stopped playing for lengths of time, the only time my account has ever lapsed was when I changed my credit card number and I immediately resubbed.