Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I don't care how good a follower she is. No orcs allowed in Lunarfall. If only she had the mining trait so she can replace Lantresor as my slave miner.
    Good thing she's as much draenei as orc, then.

I wonder what changes and what's permanent if you use a retraining certificate on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    So she is a half-orc/draenei that is also a worgen and is in the zone called "legendary quest"? Wow, I didn't see that place on Draenor map.

I call this fake.
    The zone thing doesn't mean anything. Thisalee/Choluna are listed under the zone "The Garrison Campaign" on live right now. It's just "Source" but mislabeled, really.

Deleted
    Are those traits random or fixed? If she has epic mount, I might need to replace my high stamina followers.

Looks pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jibberjabber View Post
    wogen confirmed half orc half draeni
    Gul'dan what have you DONE!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Are those traits random or fixed? If she has epic mount, I might need to replace my high stamina followers.
    Good question, I assume her master assassin trait is fixed, the odds of getting Epic Mount randomly is fairly low so I'll hazard a guess they're all fixed.

Dunno about her counters, those are standard Rogue counters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Good thing she's as much draenei as orc, then.
    Second expansion she's appeared in, still no unique model
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Why's the portrait a worgen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shynra View Post
    Plot twist!
    Garona officialy changes her last name to Quarterorcen.

She'll be my numero uno follower to send on my mythic cache runs. No way to fail it then
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    A fine illustration of the difference between Horde and alliance. A we would gladly take in an alliance race follower provided they are loyal, follow and do as they are told without question. I can't wait to have my follower with a 3rd counter regardless of the breeding!
    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    all these people going, hahahaha i hate orcs she's going to be my new miner!

what the fuck? you waste a follower by putting them in the mine for a couple of extra worthless ores and carts? i laugh at you.
    You leave your followers in your mine and don't just put them in there for a second to pick up work orders and then take them out again to send them on missions?

I laugh at you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    That seems like a pretty big overreaction... I'm sure you've got a couple that don't have high stamina to send out with her.

15+ Year Old Account
    I already knew this but one question remains... will ally of argus trigger with Garona in the party?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    You leave your followers in your mine and don't just put them in there for a second to pick up work orders and then take them out again to send them on missions?

I laugh at you.
    reading comprehension not your best attribute is it?(nor is mine but i think i'm miles clear of you)

I say it's a waste to put them in the mine for a couple of extra ores, so logic dictates that i do not put them in the mine at all since ore is basically worthless, and carts aren't much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Garona officialy changes her last name to Quarterorcen.
    Thirdorcen.

Wait... hang on...

Quote Originally Posted by tcfoo View Post
    A fine illustration of the difference between Horde and alliance. A we would gladly take in an alliance race follower provided they are loyal, follow and do as they are told without question. I can't wait to have my follower with a 3rd counter regardless of the breeding!
    You know if anything Garona is an Alliance hero. She was a member of the court of King Llane and was heartbroken when Gul'dan forced her to kill him. She hates the Old Horde and has no connection to the New Horde at all. As far as I can tell Old Stormwind is the only place she was ever welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    I already knew this but one question remains... will ally of argus trigger with Garona in the party?!
    Interesting question. Tweet a dev! They probably haven't thought of that.

- - - Updated - - -

reading comprehension not your best attribute is it?(nor is mine but i think i'm miles clear of you)

I say it's a waste to put them in the mine for a couple of extra ores, so logic dictates that i do not put them in the mine at all since ore is basically worthless, and carts aren't much better.
    Quite valuable for Primals (don't think follower bonus makes a difference there though). You can also craft the ore into disenchantables, dust is decent for gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

How is it a "waste?" Waste implies something is lost. Since you don't have to leave your follower there, nothing is lost. So your post is basically meaningless nonsense. My reading comprehension is fine. I read your post and comprehended that it made no sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Interesting question. Tweet a dev! They probably haven't thought of that.
    I don't use Twitter, feel free to ask yourself and take all credit for it!

How is it a "waste?" Waste implies something is lost. Since you don't have to leave your follower there, nothing is lost. So your post is basically meaningless nonsense. My reading comprehension is fine. I read your post and comprehended that it made no sense.
    no you thought i put my followers in my mine, it was plainly obvious i did not by referring to it as a waste, and the waste im referring to is time, ores are so common it's not worth it, most of my guild doesn't even mine their nodes in garrison because of the time waste.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another gaw dam orc.... Not excited at all. I was hoping for Chromie.
    The true demon lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thirdorcen.

Wait... hang on...
    As far as we know, the worgen ancestor could have been the parent of her father, making her a quarter orc, quarter worgen and half draenei.

Breeding fanfic out of a placeholder frame. Ah, the wonders of PTR

Quite valuable for Primals (don't think follower bonus makes a difference there though). You can also craft the ore into disenchantables, dust is decent for gold.
    yeh sadly just about every profession mat is basically thrown at you this xpac leaving it very little value i have like 5000 draenic dust(25 stacks) by trading at the trading post.

no you thought i put my followers in my mine, it was plainly obvious i did not by referring to it as a waste, and the waste im referring to is time, ores are so common it's not worth it, most of my guild doesn't even mine their nodes in garrison because of the time waste.
    lol @ "time." 50ms saved by not clicking a button. What are you going to spend all that extra time on you lucky devil?

Seriously, let it go dude. You posted some nonsense and I called you out. Just move on.

lol @ "time." 50ms saved by not clicking a button. What are you going to spend all that extra time on you lucky devil?

Seriously, let it go dude. You posted some nonsense and I called you out. Just move on.
    "called me out" ohh we're trying to win an internet discussion when my points we're quite clear, calling all my posts bullshit because you couldn't logically understand them, yes when someone calls something a waste that means they leave a follower in the mine 24/7 of course they would.

you have your "internet win" sir frame it on your wall or whatever you do with those victories!

anyway welcome to ignore.