676 Prot Paladin LF New Guild (3/7M XP)

Title says it all, currently 3/7M currently with attempts on Tectus. My prior tanking XP :

Vanilla : Guild Master/Raid lead/main tank from Molten Core through Princess Huhuron in AQ40 then BC was released

Burning Crusade : Guild Master/Raid Lead/Main Tank from through all BC content up to Twins in Sunwell. Completed Sunwell with another guild as off-tank.

Wrath : Raid Lead/DPS throughout expac, a few Heroic kills in ICC.

Cataclysm : Didn't play much this expac but did a mixture of healing/tanking.

Mists : Was late to the party and did all content prior to SOO on Normal, no Heroic kills though as I wasn't full time. Raid Lead/Main Tank for SOO and killed Paragons, but guild fell apart and transferred to current guild to kill Garrosh (May 15).

I can play any tanking class short of Guardian Druid, with my Warrior being my 2nd most geared. I'm flexible when it comes to days but I would prefer after 6PM PST.

If you have any additional questions you can add my Btag : eightythree#1661

Hey Eightythree

<Pure> is looking for a protection paladin. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We are 6/7 Mythic Highmaul. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to tanking then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 7 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Hey would love to talk details got twins down to 9% last night, our Monk tank really wants to DPS so your experience would be invaluable, add my BTAG if interested

<Hydrä>
    Is a Horde Semi-Hardcore raiding guild. We are currently progressing
    through Highmaul raids 1/7M and plan on raiding Mythic. Fielding the most competitive 20m raid roster possible to maximize the
    quality of our boss kills. We are searching for players who are constantly analyzing there gear, spec/class and game play. We are looking for almost 100% raid attendance.

Server: Thrall (Horde), Eastern time Zone, PVP Server
    Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Thurs 9:00pm-12:00 (EST)
    Recruiting Needs:
    1 talented brewmaster or Prot pally
    DPS: Talented and skilled DPS of any spec/class

Contact us in game for more details
    In game: Trishell Battle tag: Frostyfeet#16335
    In game: Elktar Battle tag: Marine#1180

We are only 2/7 mythic, but Brack is at 15%

About us:

20m Raiding - M,T,W,TH 7:00-11:00 PM Eastern
    Loot - Loot is distributed through a loot council which consists of 3 officers, 1 council, and a raider that will be determined by a /roll by eligible raiders.

Current Progression: 2/7 Mythic.

If you always aim to improve, have a good sense of humor, the ability to adapt and advocate problems, min/max and most importantly stay alive, then we are going to be the guild for you.

Current needs - ! Denotes the Need for that class/spec. Pure dps classes must be able to play the spec that is the best for progression.

!!! Prot Warrior
    !!! Prot Paladin
    !!! BrM Monk
    !!! Blood DK
    !!! Hunter
    !!! Balance Druid
    !!! Elemental Shaman
    !! Enhance Shaman
    !! Shadow Priest
    !! Resto Shaman
    !! Mistweaver Monk
    ! Ret Paladin
    ! Warlock

While we may not need your class, all exceptional players whom feel this may be for them are welcome to apply.

Logs: www warcraftlogs com /guilds/11953

Otherwise for questions about Impetus contact one of us below!
    GLHF in Draenor!

Savage#1589 (GM)
    Holby#1173 (Heal/Ranged Officer)

Hey there, Eightythree!

I've added your BTag (from Lurr#1204) [A]<Placeholder> of Proudmoore(US) is looking for a good Prot Pally to add to our core team. We have recently lost one of our tanks to do an extremely low attendance, so we are looking for a good new tank to work alongside our Prto Warrior. If you'd like to look him up he's Cerastes on Proudmoore. We are currently 2/7M and looking to get Mythic Brakenspore down in the next week. Our team is made up of mostly old-school raiders, many of which have been part of Top 10 US teams, including 1 member who has been credited for the Realm First Lich King kill on his server.

We aim to put ourselves on the map at a US Top 100 guild in 6.2 content and then advance higher up as more raiding content becomes available.

Our raid times are T/W/Th from 6:00PM PST - 9:30PM PST. Feel free to add my BTag (Lurr#1204) or drop off an application on Placeholder-guild.enjin.com

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!
    Lurr, Recruitment Officer of Placeholder.