Deleted

Good time to sell PS3?

I'm probably already late, but i want to get rid of my PS3 and get a PS4.
    Should i wait untill a new version comes out of the ps4? Will that weigh up against the loss in price for my current system?
    I also have the following games:

AC 3
    AC BL
    Fifa 13 14 15
    BF 4
    Modern Warfare 2
    COD Blackops
    GTA 5
    Skyrim

And some others. SHould i keep the games, can i somehow still use them or cheapbuy a ps4 version with them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you still like playing those PS3 games and want to get more PS3 games my advice is to keep it because you will then have to get rid of all your PS3 games and start fresh again because they will become useless. It's a nuisance to keep both the PS3 and PS4 but it's needed in order to play PS3 exclusive games. For whatever retarded reason Sony did not add backwards compatibility for the PS4 which I think at this point in gaming should be considered an expectation for new consoles to have. You'd think with all the new tech they put into these consoles they would have the ability to play PS3 games but nope. Same thing goes for the Xbox One. So with that said it all depends on how much you still enjoy playing the PS3 games and if your willing to pay money for the same game you just had and all you will get out of it is slightly better graphics and slightly better framerate.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-01-16 at 05:52 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    My PS3 turned into my Netflix / Blueray player for my bedroom.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Deleted
    Wait til buying ps4 for another 3 years. Trust me it will be much cheaper and all the games will still be available.
    Rocket. Science.

I would wait at least until Uncharted 4, keep the third for the first 3.

Either one or the other. I'd say keep it especially since Playstation Now will require a separate sub, doesn't include any games, and is still a work in progress/may be glitchy. If you really want a PS4 I'd say try selling some of the PS3 games you're not playing on ebay. Another option is to wait until E3. If there hasn't been a 2nd PS4 version announced or any sort of price drop/new bundle that looks alluring until this summer, you'll learn more about it at E3 and see what the rest of the year brings.