Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worry not! Inspector Blizzard is on the case!

Behold! Blizzard knows the major flaws of the class and is not on the case!

" Warlock - The Glyph of Metamorphosis is not displaying green wings when the Warlock has completed the Codex of Xoroth. "

... but what is the Codex of Xoroth?

Not knowing the name of the spells they fucked up is I think a perfect and accurate representation of what was going on with the lock in WoD with the inconsistent, blatantly stupid changes. This is not supposed to be a rant, just I found this hilarious and funny.

It is weird but if you are trying to make it sound like Warlock are being piloted toward disaster, you are confused.
    Demo is nuts single target and cleave for raids, and Desto remains to be the best burst ranged AOE for CMs.
    Warlocks are as good as they ever were.

It is strange that Blizzard made what appears to be a typo of some sort. Maybe just bad datamining though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

With not a single word did i say that warlocks were bad. Hell, with the 6.1 we are even stronger than before.
    What I meant is that Blizzard is throwing around random changes hoping them to work, which is actually the case although I would also love some spec diversity in BRF finally. Except for Kromog everything is still pretty much Demo.

Nananana Inspector Blizzard! Nananana, NAh NAH!

Until I see a penny and brain working behind the curtain to do all the heavy lifting I will reserve my judgement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Behold! Blizzard knows the major flaws of the class and is not on the case!

" Warlock - The Glyph of Metamorphosis is not displaying green wings when the Warlock has completed the Codex of Xoroth. "

Not knowing the name of the spells they fucked up is I think a perfect and accurate representation of what was going on with the lock in WoD with the inconsistent, blatantly stupid changes. This is not supposed to be a rant, just I found this hilarious and funny.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15698855324

They still haven't even fixed the aoe dispel the imp has.... since... launch

It's been longer than launch, the 6.0 pre-patch broke the AoE dispel
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

"Blizzard doesn't care about Warlocks."

--Kanye

Deleted
    i'm not even surprised.

What we really need are more lens options for the s.e.l.f.i.e. camera

15+ Year Old Account
    Well it does mention Xoroth in the quest as the book is about a gateway to a world that was destroyed in the enslavement of Xoroth.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    The real joke is
    Druid Incarnation, Shaman Ascendance and Ghost Wolf transformations should now correctly have priority over cosmetic transformation effects.
    Even cosmetic buffs (aka pre 6.1) for warlock would be too much it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    The name of the green fire warlock quest item?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    The name of the green fire warlock quest item?
    In all cases, it's the Codex of Xerrath.

Xoroth is the world where our Dreadsteeds come from.
    The Force shall free me

Wow, what a staggeringly nonsensical OP and thread. It's so oafy it almost turns into a feat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    They still haven't even fixed the aoe dispel the imp has.... since... launch
    You may be happy to hear that the Fel Imp AoE dispel is now working a intended. Looks like the fix was pushed with 6.1. It is now AoE on a target instead of placeable AoE.

One bug down, a whole bunch more to go..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    What we really need are more lens options for the s.e.l.f.i.e. camera
    What we need is people to stop crying about this damned toy...

-----------------

At any rate, it's good to see this acknowledged and on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagar View Post
    You may be happy to hear that the Fel Imp AoE dispel is now working a intended. Looks like the fix was pushed with 6.1. It is now AoE on a target instead of placeable AoE.

One bug down, a whole bunch more to go..
    It's been AoE on target since the pre-patch, the bug is that the Fel Imp will just not do it. You can click the button, mash the keybind all you want, but the Fel Imp will not Dispel
    The Force shall free me

Deleted
    Just tried it again to make sure. The skill does now work, the Imp casts it, you get an animation on the target and the skill goes on CD. I didn't test if it actually dispels something but I'll just assume it does since the skill now activates when it didn't before.

Screenshot of it activating: http://i.imgur.com/bon0I8S.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagar View Post
    Just tried it again to make sure. The skill does now work, the Imp casts it, you get an animation on the target and the skill goes on CD. I didn't test if it actually dispels something but I'll just assume it does since the skill now activates when it didn't before.

Screenshot of it activating: http://i.imgur.com/bon0I8S.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs