Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like Kripparrian the most tbh :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes the stars align and you will lose to a complete novice or a (pro with a second account building themselves up again)

It's really not that startling.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

I found it, I dunno, a little rotten, that he mentions in that stream that Blizzard gave him a load of cards when he started the Asian account. Something feels a bit off to me about that.

There Is no "Skill Level" In hearthstone there Is just good decks and good luck, I was legend rank and i can confirm Its all one giant RNG bullcrap

Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    There Is no "Skill Level" In hearthstone there Is just good decks and good luck, I was legend rank and i can confirm Its all one giant RNG bullcrap

The surest evidence that it takes skill over luck to get to Legend is that I've never gotten to Legend.

http://www.twitch.tv/amazhs/b/610586315?t=17m50s / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mhO8nCUls - link to the high source vod rather than w/e advertisement this is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    Yup, no one's ever got to Legend with a F2P deck. No siree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I wonder how he reacted.
    Basing on Trolden's videos, I suppose he first screamed in a disturbingly high pitch, then turned his chair around, lied limp for several seconds.
    Afterwards I picture him throwing himself on his bed, completely motionless, faintly crying.

...is he for real when he behaves like that, or should I stop playing Hearthstone before getting on that level?
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2015-01-20 at 11:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Really? I wonder how he reacted.
    Basing on Trolden's videos, I supposed he first screamed in a disturbingly high pitch, then turned his chair around, lied limp for several seconds.
    Afterwards I picture him throwing himself on his bed, completely motionless, faintly crying.

...is he for real when he behaves like that, or should I stop playing Hearthstone before getting on that level?
    He's a joke tbh. I mean his on-stream act anyway. And an act it is. It resonates with enough simpletons to ensure him a steady income. Power to him.

If you want quality Hearthstone streaming watch Massan or GuardsmanBob. Both are calm, don't act. Good music (especially Bob) and clear and insightful explanations of all their choices.

Kripp's a whiny idiot. He only loses to RNG or sniping. Yeah right.

And Legendary Lea acts like a ditz but because she has breasts, small as they might be, dudes watch and throw money at her.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? People lose at rank 25 everyday.

Both rank 25, if Amaz wins, you will say xxxxx lost to Amaz, a rank 25 player.

Show us a game rank 1 lost to rank 25.

A Chicken Player doesnt mean he/she just started playing, couldve stopped playing few months and his/her rank would've dropped back to 25. All legendary and celebrity hearthstone players lose to low ranks often. Hearthstone is like Poker. It has luck involved and it requires skill as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this thread even alive?

Deleted
    Asking the question answers it...

Does anyone know what deck Amaz was playing?

Actually, someone I know got Legend with a F2P deck but he had an amazingly godlike luck like 1 in a million chance of getting there.

that guy really sucks I could beat him with my starter deck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Yup, no one's ever got to Legend with a F2P deck. No siree.
    can you tell me about anyone who have gotten leg rank with f2p recently?

i only know of people who did it a few months after ranked was made
    but there's a lot more players now and people with a lot more card, not to talk about naxxramas and gvg comming out

Amaz is just amazing