Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaelon View Post
    All these freakin smart people setting there HS's to useful places. Mines in Argent Tournament Silver Covenant tent, incase I can ever bring myself to finish those dailies (Haven't done them in like 2 months)
    When you complete it (eventually!), you can buy a Tabard that allows you to teleport up there directly. Even if you don't have it though, Dalaran is pretty close to it!

Whenever I set a Hearthstone, I always try to maximize the usefulness of it, whether it's a place I always go to like a raid instance or a place that has no teleports nearby.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I set it to Telaar because I need to get there every four/five days to trap elite beasts for my barn.

Every couple of days now that double-trapping has been removed. :/

Used to have it on the Timeless Isle, but now I have it set to some random quest hub in Nagrand

Deleted
    I believe he is set somewhere in nagrand.
    Mainproblem is: The stone lies in the bank collecting dust, so whatever.
    Im a mage. Hearthstone is card game!

Riverside? I believe it's called (on the river in nagrand, close to all the elites + highmaul and BMAH).
    Got my cm golds so nagrand is the only annoying place in Draenor to get

Stormshield.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizie View Post
    Telaar in Nagrand.

Makes it super easy to HS there and then use Aviana's feather to get quickly to Highmaul (within 1½ minute) or to the BMAH. I've got the teleport to Gorgrond in my garrison, so I don't need it there for poundfist or Tarina / Drov spawn.

--Edit--
    Forgot I also had Engineering Wormhole.
    I like to use the feather from here on the garrison, you make it right to Highmaul raid entrance. It's super easy and fast to climb up there.
    Last edited by Photek; 2015-01-18 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrine on all my important characters, except my mage who's HS is still set to Gnomeregan

- - - Updated - - -

on a somewhat related note I wish SS and WS had a Shrine portal
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

What's a Hearthstone ?

<confusingly looks in bag>

Oooh, that. Timeless Isle.

Deleted
    Shrine, for easy portals and bank access.

My horde mage has it set in Booty Bay... it was random :P
    My ally mage and all other characters have it in Shrine just because thats where i want it

Deleted
    Warspear because until two weeks ago i didn't realize there i could teleport/portal there, and i haven't bothered to use it since

>.>

The Shrine, since I can just hearth to my garrison and use the portal to Ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordahl View Post
    pretty much this ^^
    Thirded. Telaar in Nagrand + Feather to get to Highmaul in 30 seconds. I suppose this will be changing soon to Iron Docks [need to get that CM port tbh]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Thirded. Telaar in Nagrand + Feather to get to Highmaul in 30 seconds. I suppose this will be changing soon to Iron Docks [need to get that CM port tbh]
    Either that or you can use the mole machine just outside the garrison. Not as fast as the port but you at least get to Gorgrond pretty quickly.
    Not sure if the Horde has something similar.

Shrine. It is the clear winner obviously since it gives you access to all the portals. You can get to ashran from your garrison so there really is no reason to have your hearthstone set anywhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of mine are still set to the Mists Shrine. Seven STars? Something like that. Haven't played in a year though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Are you guys playing mages? Because setting them to shrine or stormshield as a mage seems kinda redundant :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizie View Post
    Telaar in Nagrand.

Makes it super easy to HS there and then use Aviana's feather to get quickly to Highmaul (within 1½ minute) or to the BMAH. I've got the teleport to Gorgrond in my garrison, so I don't need it there for poundfist or Tarina / Drov spawn.

--Edit--
    Forgot I also had Engineering Wormhole.
    As a horde player, you can fly from the Garrison right to the Highmaul entrance using Aviana's feather. (It's also useful if you wanna scan the BMAH)
    That's why my HS is in Talador's Outpost with Mage Tower, because there is a portal to my garrison. Just as a backup, if my garrison healthstone is on CD.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2015-01-19 at 11:59 AM.