Deleted

Most durable Class/Specc in PvP?

I stopped playing for quite a while now, but want to play again, my main focus will be casual (bg-)pvp.

I really enjoy durable classes in PvP.. I like annoying my fellow enemys quite a lot more than bursting them down.. I don't really mind where the good surv comes from: (self-)healing, kiting or just DMG reduce. I just wanna jump into battles and survive for quite a while.

So far i thought about restoration druid or blood DK. - Any further suggestions?

Thanks

At the moment being a casual PVP player myself and playing as a Fury Warrior, I would say that Blood DKs, Ferals, Rets and Hunters are the most "annoying" for me to deal with.

DKs, Ferals and Rets can just stay alive for a long time 1vs1 thus annoying the living crap out of the enemy and Hunters can kite you with frozen ammo until the end of the BG.

Having said that, a good player playing their class well will always be a challenge to deal with if you are just learning or can match his skill.

I probably would go for a rogue to be honest, they are just so good in PvP, and most likely will stay that way as they always had. Dks and Ferals are very likely to get a nerf to their self healing abilities, but rogues will always be the kings of stun stun stab stab disappear, which is great for your goal of annoying people in BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Germeaniac View Post
    I stopped playing for quite a while now, but want to play again, my main focus will be casual (bg-)pvp.

I really enjoy durable classes in PvP.. I like annoying my fellow enemys quite a lot more than bursting them down.. I don't really mind where the good surv comes from: (self-)healing, kiting or just DMG reduce. I just wanna jump into battles and survive for quite a while.

So far i thought about restoration druid or blood DK. - Any further suggestions?

Thanks
    Ret paladin or dk, but mostly death knight or maybe prot warrior? But overall from experience ive seen good dks last. 2 versus 1, sometimes 3 but if you get 3 dps who know what they are doing and they focus you there is no class that can survive that unless you run away and use tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go past a rogue for sheer annoyance and durability of being able to run away. I notice a lot of people really get the shits with my hunter so thats always gets a good laugh, plus you can kite players forever especially dk's ret's feral's warriors and monks.

Nobody has said balance druids. Their heals are fucking insane and their dmg output is op as fuck, they are like raid bosses not to mention instant casts when they get hit by melee.

DKs, only DKs.

You can burst down a Ret til he bubbles, you can hardly touch a DKs hp.

Deleted
    Against physical damage Brewmaster. It simply won´t hurt, whatever they throw at you. Against mages and the likes: Not Brewmaster. But also not Windwalker... in no Situation whatsoever.

cheers

Resto Druid. If doing damage isnt your thing then take a resto druid. Best mobility of all the healers and bear form with full hots you can power shift every 5 seconds for a 5% heal. In terms of durable I think they win by a long shot.

Good choices:
    -Blood or Frost DK. Go frost if you also like to blow people up, they're still fairly resilient if you use blood presence offten.
    - Brewmaster. Their shields are insane and healing is sufficient damage output isnt great but is enough.
    - Destruction Warlock. Currently you can be immortal against 1 Dps entirely by running a burning ember healing build, and still have moments of burst if you need. Don't expect to top damage though.
    - Healer.
    - Balance druid. Balance druid does massive damage and decent healing, but is a bit harder to play and get used to, so with little knowledge chances are you wont see it.
    - Prot warrior can be fairly tanky and fun to play.

What not to play:
    - Shaman, often a train target and don't have the best escape tools.
    - Hunter,cc keeps getting smashed at every turn with more to come, great kiters but die very fast if caught and weak against ranged damage.
    - other warrior. They do okay damage, but I wouldn't call them tanky at all.
    - Ret, their self defenses aren't that amazing outside of bubble. Whoever said that was crazy. They're another focus target a good portion of the time.
    - Mage. Iceblock Healing can be pretty clutch, but beyond that you will probably get rolled over frequently.
    - Oh, and definitely no Windwalker.

Deleted
    If you want to have X kills and 0 deaths then play Rogue(it's not durable but able to survive most situations.

Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    If you want to have X kills and 0 deaths then play Rogue(it's not durable but able to survive most situations.
    If that's the goal, if you're REALLY cautious, Hunter can do similar.