Problems occurring with WoW

(I hope this is the right place to post this.. since its WoW related issue. I apologize if it is not.)

So not sure where to post this.. my thread on the official forums has gone silent and I'm not receiving any help..

For about 2 weeks now my WoW has been acting extremely funny. I go from a solid 70 FPS to 0 FPS in a matter of second and must close the game and re launch it in order to get it to work again. When this occur my Battle.net tends to crash along with my FPS. Sometimes its not even an FPS drop.. sometimes when I hearth to my garrison my game just stays stuck at 100% loading screen.

The other issue I have had is if I leave my computer unattented for a while my Battle.net launcher has a "Whoops looks like an error occurred" but it doesnt tell me what.. and my friends list is offline and it wont reconnect when I press Go Online and I must restart my computer in order to get it to work again..

Now about 2 minutes ago it did the whole battle.net has found an error thing.. however this time when I restarted my computer instead of the "Play" button it said "Install" even though the game is clearly installed..

Now this issue is only happening with Blizzard related games and my Steam and other games are running perfectly fine. I posted this exact issue on the forums and 2 people tried helping but since then it has gone silent and I just watch my thread get moved from 1st page back to the 3rd page and Im not sure what other information to give them.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699376040 <- there is the original forum post where I posted a Dxdiag. If anyone can help me please give me some suggestions because I'm running a blank and really would like to play.

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

But really, I have no idea what could be wrong. Try calling up Blizzard to see if they could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Have you tried turning it on and off again?

But really, I have no idea what could be wrong. Try calling up Blizzard to see if they could help.
    That's what I was thinking about doing but Im scared I might wait for 2 hours or more only to be told to post about it on the technical support forums..

Don't know how to help but sounds more like a cpu issue rather then a wow issue

Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    Don't know how to help but sounds more like a cpu issue rather then a wow issue
    Well if this is true I'm happy I got a new Motherboard and CPU coming in sometime next week ;\
    Hopefully that fixes the problem.

Do you store your WoW on another HDD? If so it may be a sign that the HDD is on is dying.... seeing as it asked you to install it when it's already there. I'd look along those lines, test the hardware - maybe do a virus check & driver update?

Could be a lot of things I guess.

Try checking/repairing your WoW install with the battle.net launcher: Go to the WoW tab, Options (below the logo), Scan and Repair.

As others have suggested, could be hardware related. Make sure you're using the latest video and platform drivers for your system. Check your CPU and video card temperatures with something like HWMonitor. Because your install is getting corrupted you might also want to check out your HDD's SMART status with something like CrystalDiskInfo / HDTune / Speedfan.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndallis View Post
    Could be a lot of things I guess.

Try checking/repairing your WoW install with the battle.net launcher: Go to the WoW tab, Options (below the logo), Scan and Repair.

As others have suggested, could be hardware related. Make sure you're using the latest video and platform drivers for your system. Check your CPU and video card temperatures with something like HWMonitor. Because your install is getting corrupted you might also want to check out your HDD's SMART status with something like CrystalDiskInfo / HDTune / Speedfan.
    So I did a run with HDTune and did a full scan to see if there was any damage.. and its all ok. The Health it displays says "OK" for everything so I dont think there is anything wrong with it.

I also already did a Scan and Repair and I thought if fixed it but nope.. went back to the way it was soon after. my HWMonitor shows everything fine..

Honestly the only thing that shows anything concerning is that when I run WoW my Physical Memory jumps to almost full. But honestly that is the only thing I've noticed wrong with my computer..

I've noticed quite a bit of threads on the official forums about people complaining about FPS issues but nothing as bad as mine where the game is almost completely unplayable while I can play games like The Forest online with my friends no problem and CSS and GMOD and everything else yet just WoW is messing me up.