Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I tend to view some FPS guys in a similar light..Like ever notice how many sports games nuts and FPS players seem to be pretttty hardcore jocks outside of gaming?
    Yup, another term for those kind of people is 'brogamer'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Yup, another term for those kind of people is 'brogamer'.
    LOL forgot that ter but prettty much..I remember seeinga bunch of em at teh GW2 midnight launch myself and one other geeked out while they broke out the food a tv in the back of a car and went MADDDDEEEEEEEEN! Was interesting to say the least....Pretty much all of them REEKED od jock as in they just screamed it....Myself and the otehr guy talked baout what we expected from GW2(i was saying i was getting it as a filler game and because a freind was but i could see MASSIVE design flaws he was saying how no ANET would make a wonderful game and it would be perfect) and yeah...Was..Interetsing...But yeah borgamers i don;t cosndier geeks or nerds just kinda obnoxious LOL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    Why do so many people play basketball, when they're absolutely terrible compared to NBA players?
    It's more like, why do some many basketball players try to go against NBA players when they suck compared to them.