Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, a shower curtain would have been more effective then that door.

Deleted
    Was it Danny Trejo?

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of door is that? Might as well as have a drape for a door.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    so we can kill mental people?
    oh so it's not ok to kill someone mentally ill that is armed and trying to kill you. So you think it's perfectly fine for mentally ill people to kill you.

Deleted
    Geez.. Do you mind? Could you please die a bit more quietly!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    oh so it's not ok to kill someone mentally ill that is armed and trying to kill you. So you think it's perfectly fine for mentally ill people to kill you.
    You don't have to kill to stop somebody usually

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The dude had a machete, I am usually against lethal force but in this case it was justified.

kicks a door? he didnt kick anything just walked right through the apartment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    The dude had a machete, I am usually against lethal force but in this case it was justified.
    My point was the guy stopped him without killing -

Fucking moron. I'm sorry if you decide to kick someone's door down while wielding a machete, whatever happens next, may it be a lead pipe to the skull or getting shot, you had it coming.

At least he didn't die. Shithead.

Alas I also agree with something others have pointed out...What the fuck was that door made of? You couldn't kick down the glass door in my shower booth like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    My point was the guy stopped him without killing -
    Which is all luck, what if the bullet had hit an artery? He wouldn't have lived. Just because the guy didn't die, doesn't mean the shooter did anything different then anyone else firing a gun, but rather just lucky it didn't hit anything serious enough to kill the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

and the instance provided by OP the attacker that broke down the door survived and was charged with attempted murder.

http://www.kpvi.com/content/news/loc...KdbBO6SMA.cspx

Self defense with guns works fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    I highly doubt that was his intent to stop him without killing the guy.
    I'm pretty sure it was more about his safety than not kill the guy trying to slaughter him with a machete.
    You can hear a pause between the first and followed by a quick second and third shot being taken so yeah he clearly had no intention of killing him. Also by hes response to the shooting he is clearly distraught about what he did.

p.s. I am a gun owner and when videos like this pop up... You bet your ass I am glad I am one.
    Last edited by Serb1a; 2015-01-18 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    /inspect him, then comment about his leg slot could use being upgraded.
    Then invite him to come and tank & spank you and promise him that you'll drop pants for him.

For everyone going on about the door.

it's an interior door to an apartment in a house converted to have multiple apartments. (see pic)
    personally i'd feel safer using an outer door for my appartment but still the difference in price is quite huge (30-40 usd for interior door 200-450 outer door) I should know. my house was broken into last year about this time and i replaced 2 back doors and 1 front door.

10+ Year Old Account
    This video was intense. . .damn.

Sure the door should have been stronger. . .

But thankfully he had a gun or the severity of this situation could have been much MUCH worse.
    If i was riding a donkey down the road. And someone threw a rock and knocked me off. Would i be stoned off my ass?

Ah america, home to the sextuple lock door made out of wet cartboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Ah america, home to the sextuple lock door made out of wet cartboard.
    Ah america, home to a few million gun owners who aren't going to become limbless or dead from some psycho with a machete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    /inspect him, then comment about his leg slot could use being upgraded.
    Then invite him to come and tank & spank you and promise him that you'll drop pants for him.

Wow... that door though.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't think those type of doors are commonly used as front doors in the U.S.

It's used more for bedroom and bathroom doors. It looks like this family just lived in a shitty place - which they have everywhere.
    Too be honest my bathroom door is probably 3 times thicker and mad of proper wood for obvious soundproofing reasons. I wonder how many apartment buildings use simular doors though...

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Too be honest my bathroom door is probably 3 times thicker and mad of proper wood for obvious soundproofing reasons. I wonder how many apartment buildings use simular doors though...
    Lots of them and perhaps that's what some people are missing. Sure, when you own your home or build one you can put whatever the fuck you want in as windows or doors. But something like 30-40% of Americans live in Apartments. We don't get to choose what they constructed everything out of when it was built.