Weak Auras: Internal Cooldown Tracking as Icon with text, not progress bar

Hi,

I've watched this tutorial (I can't post links yet, but youtube) watch?v=CIF25v_RFk4 for tracking trinket ICD, but I don't want a progress bar, I want an icon that gets darker with time instead of a progress bar with an icon. Is that possible to do?

FWIW I'm using this to track PvP Trinket / Every Man for Himself for my party, but modeling that as an internal cooldown seems the closest.

Thanks!

Yes! It is definitely possible. Assuming you're using Cooldown Progress(Item) as your trigger type:

1. Open Animations tab, set type to Custom.
    2. Set "Time In" to "Relative" and enter 100% in the text field there.
    3. Scroll down, check the "Color" checkbox.
    4. Set the color "Type" to "Gradient".
    5. Click the little color box to set the color you want it to fade to (I'm assuming black), and press okay in the color window to save it.

Assuming I didn't forget something, that should get the job done!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesaru View Post
    Yes! It is definitely possible. Assuming you're using Cooldown Progress(Item) as your trigger type:

1. Open Animations tab, set type to Custom.
    2. Set "Time In" to "Relative" and enter 100% in the text field there.
    3. Scroll down, check the "Color" checkbox.
    4. Set the color "Type" to "Gradient".
    5. Click the little color box to set the color you want it to fade to (I'm assuming black), and press okay in the color window to save it.

Assuming I didn't forget something, that should get the job done!
    I'm actually using Aura Removed for "PvP Trinket" and "Every Man for Himself"
    One problem I'm having is I can't seem to get "party1" or "player" to work -- I have to type the actual name of the unit for Souce Unit / Destination Unit. Is there any way to use party names?