Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've never walked out, but I fell asleep during Underworld 2. Coincidentally, it was my first date with a girl who is my wife now.

I've never walked out. I tend to actually read about the movie before seeing it so I know if it's my type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transformers 4 is the worst movie I have ever seen in the theatre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fell asleep during the avengers. Went with a couple of friends and they woke me up when it ended.

Never waked out on one, but by the end I wished I had walked out on Land of the Lost. I had already seen both of the funny lines in the trailer.

R.I.P.D

10char

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMDuncan View Post
    The second Thor film.
    Well, any Thor movie...all quite awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Transformers 4 is the worst movie I have ever seen in the theatre.
    C'mon, didn't you watch the first 3?

You knew darn well what you paid for

I did not walk out but I was very tempted to do so during:
    1. Fifty shades of Grey
    2. Drag me to Hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle
    So you didn't walk out from it, since you saw the end and thus your post is completely irrelevant....
    I left when the ending scene started, if that counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never walked out on a film but the worst movie I had seen up until that point and probably would've walked out on at the time was Open Water. It was probably the only movie I genuinely disliked. Maybe now that I'm older I might appreciate it a tad more though, who knows. And I FINALLY just got around to Dragon Ball Evolution a week or two ago. Wow...that's all there is to say about that.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    I walked out on Snow White and the Huntsman when they lead a cavalry charge on a fortress.

Deleted
    I do some research before I go to the cinema. And even then I never walk out on a movie. It's just retarded and rude towards the rest of the audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Never walked out of any movie really, no matter how bad

If it's really that bad of a movie, i'll just get a few extra bottles of beer in the break.
    There are breaks in the middle of movies where you live?

Never walked out. I only see recommended movies. Have been some i wasn't enjoying as much as others.
    The worst i've tried were falling asleep during one of the new star wars movies for a good half hour before waking up and watching the rest. Didn't feel like i missed much.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by David Coppershield
    There are breaks in the middle of movies where you live?
    When I watched Titanic in the movie theater, we had a 15min break at the half of the movie. I'm not sure if they still do that nowadays.

I've never walked out of a movie but I would say falling asleep would count.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: I went with 10 people (not drunk) and the theater attendants had to wake us up after the lights came on.
    The Hobbit (first one): I must have fallen asleep 15 times easily.

Deleted
    Recently downloaded the newest "dumb and dumber" and i ended up deleting it after 20 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    Fifty shade of grey and i walked in to the wrong movie after i saw the name i ran out at once.
    Sure, sure. You're telling us you 'accidentally' went to fifty shades of grey? Good one mate...

ot I never really walked out on a movie, but after the American I felt like I should have. What a snoozefest. I was waiting for something to happen, but it never did and then the movie was finished.

I wanted to walk out of Grown Ups, but I was with friends and I didn't drive. Then again playing the junky arcade games outside the theater would've probably been more enjoyable, or people watching, or staring at a wall even. I'm usually very easy to please movie-wise but that was one shit movie.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Never walked out of a movie, I'm pretty easy to please. Though if you want to get technical I left midway through Captain Phillips due to motion sickness. I cam back towards the end though.

Signature Created by Jassinta