Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Attack speed question

Hi.
    Was doing a pug run earlier today with another hunter that had much higher outgoing damage on serpent sting than me and I was wondering why.
    When looking it up on logs I saw that his stings were ticking far more often than mine. When I checked out the profile on armory I noticed that his attack speed was 1.83, while mine only is 2.68.
    I can not figure out why, I 've checked on several other similarly geared hunters and they have somewhere around my attack speed.

What have I missed?

Here is the profile in question
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ACs/advanced
    Alyn - Never Easy - Ragnaros EU

Serpent Sting does not scale with haste so whatever attack speed shit you're seeing that's not it.

The reason he has more SS ticks is because he's Arcane-Shotting way more than you.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can you link the log in question?

The 1.83 is melee attack speed I believe and should have no impact on anything. I have 1.83 as well according to my armory. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Serpent Sting does not scale with haste so whatever attack speed shit you're seeing that's not it.

The reason he has more SS ticks is because he's Arcane-Shotting way more than you.
    Yeah, that has to be it, should've seen that.