Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    This. Thanks!
    You didn't say that in your OP. At all.
    You're a towel.

Fuck it. I'll call out the hypocricy.
    Guy gets drunk and has sex: "Dude man up doesn't matter that you were drunk."
    Girl gets drunk and has sex: "Oh my god someone took advantage of you. Rapists everywhere."

While I am on the side of "dude you done fucked up. confess or you're fucked worse", this double standard is plainly noted. Hopefully the friend is treated the same from this as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP is quoted below. Since the OP seems to think this translates to "I was passed out, the woman dragged me to the other room stripped me naked and had sex with me." For the OP's own benefit I'm going to bold the parts that he needs to correct in order to have this social experiment mean something.

This saturday my GF invited me and a friend over, we had a casual drinking night, watching movies.. She went to bed, me and her friend spent some time together, we had a bit too much to drink, and ended up having a explicit fun. Things happened, her sister came home, saw me naked in the guest room with her friend.

So thing's she will tell my GF (Her sister) if I wont tell her. So did I screw things up?
    I don't remember much, but her friend did confirm that things did get dirty.

So am I excused becasue I was drunk and she technically .. did abuse the opportunity? And how should I go on explaining it to my GF? I had no intention for sex. We are very open, and that friend is a close friend of her.
    casual drinking night -- usually doesn't translate to "getting blacked out drunk'
    second bolded part -- implies you know what happened.
    I don't remember much -- you remember some.

The original post just simply doesn't translate to "I was passed out the entire time."

You're trying to prove some point here but the entire exercise is flawed. The way you've framed your scenario already implies a feeling of guilt and general lack of awareness on the theoretical man's part.

If a woman was asking if it was cheating if she was drunk the answers would be relatively similar.

If you made a post that started with "I'm a guy a I think I was raped and I'm worried my girlfriend will leave me." you would've gained much more sympathetic responses.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it is

pack your bags

crash with me bro/broette

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so I needed to be completely passed out, so as long as I don't remember anything it was okey?
    You said you don't remember EVERYTHING not that you remembered nothing. You said you had explicit "Fun". Why would you describe being raped as fun? Your wording was pathetically bad, and now you change the story to say "GOTCHA YOU DOUBLE STANDARD ASSHOLES!"
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has just been a terrible thread.

Closing.