Deleted

Advice for an up and coming Windwalker monk is requested, please.

Hello.

So I managed to quickly pick up what I call a "poor man's full set" of PvP blues through the Gladiator Sanctum and a couple of Ashran sessions, with a lv660 conquest head piece. Now naturally I am going forward to farm more conquest in Ashran alongside doing the Nemesis quests, so things are on the fun side for the time being.

I would highly appreciate it though if there are any veterans that could give me some tips about hwo to start my way into arena and rated BGs in term of stats, talents, macros, etc... Without delving much into theory crafting. I am not aiming too high for the time being, and I know how to play my monk pretty well in PvE and 1v1 situations with everything key-bound and what not.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Right now windwalker is incredibly weak in both Arena and Battlegrounds. The loss of our self-healing and continued damage reductions have more or less made us only viable for Random BG's and 2's. If you want to get in to 3's and Rated BG's I'd just straight up re-roll Mistweaver as they're probably the second best PvP healers at the moment.

Deleted
    Can probably try, but I have never touched MW before. :I

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Can probably try, but I have never touched MW before. :I
    I am not amazing at pvp, but I play brewmaster when I do, it works fine too - arena and bg. WW is just so gutted by the pve nerfs :-(