in-game raid frames not working

I cannot get the WoW raid frames to come up or frames for a 5 man either. I've gone through the interface menu many many times and still nothing. I googled it and found a macro and it will bring up frames for only the group that I'm in but it goes away shortly after. I know I could get an add-on for this but would rather use in-game frames. I'm dk so I don't need them for healing, just raid awareness and to brez if needed.

Anyone know a solution to this or experiencing the same thing?
    It's an MMO forum, not a college classroom. You might as well start trying to educate people on the total imbalance and prejudice nature of tether ball and it's complete disregard for the vertically challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by mmolitor87 View Post
    I had a similar issue when I decided to try them recently. Make sure under the interface options that you have them enabled for your currently spec and group size, then click on the vertical raid-tools bar at the top left of your screen and click the show button.
    Thanks for the response. I've tried exactly this but to no avail.
    It's an MMO forum, not a college classroom. You might as well start trying to educate people on the total imbalance and prejudice nature of tether ball and it's complete disregard for the vertically challenged.