Thread: Trinket dilemma

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Trinket dilemma

Hey I recently got Scabbard of kyanos from a salvage crate, and with hesitance I finally equipped it to replace my heroic warforged tectus trinket. I already had a mythic warforged bottle of infesting spores. I equipped it due to me believing I couldn't possibly get 4th trinket from my 4th cache, but I did and recieved mythic tectus beating heart.

I was wondering which two to go with, or switch it up depending on the certain situations.

Pretty sure that each time this was asked, Beating Heart is far better than spores with Scabbard beating both of them.

Deleted
    Scabbard > M.tectus > H.tectus > M.Bottle of infesting spores > Skull of war S3

i find that last post VERY informative IF accurate. Any source/data to back that up?

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    i find that last post VERY informative IF accurate. Any source/data to back that up?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post31941969

SimC of trinket line-up with his explanation of how he ran it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Would a heroic bottles of infesting spores with socket out perform the scabbard? Has anyone simmed this?

Quote Originally Posted by Glyalith View Post
    Would a heroic bottles of infesting spores with socket out perform the scabbard? Has anyone simmed this?
    Nothing outperforms the Scabbard. If 6.1 changes go through as they are right now, that'll be even more true since we'll be able to line up Avatar with every Scabbard use.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Nothing outperforms the Scabbard. If 6.1 changes go through as they are right now, that'll be even more true since we'll be able to line up Avatar with every Scabbard use.
    I am pretty excited for this, not going to lie. Avatar will likely be the best talent of that tier, so long as you dont have any down time in the 20 second duration.

Deleted
    According to the current news page scabbard will be reduced by 40% while battle fatigue ... depending on strategy this will render the trinket useless i guess

Deleted
    If im reading it correcty this is how it works: 1st use its gona give me 2200str. every next one during 1 pull will give 40% less str than it should give me(1320str ????)? If thats it correct i rly need to hope for very fast 6.1 patch and alchemy trinket....

wat?

Battle Fatigue is a PVP debuff. It has nothing to do with PVE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    If im reading it correcty this is how it works: 1st use its gona give me 2200str. every next one during 1 pull will give 40% less str than it should give me(1320str ????)? If thats it correct i rly need to hope for very fast 6.1 patch and alchemy trinket....
    isnt battle fatigue a pvp thing?

Yeah this is just the pvp nerf that was mentioned by Blizz the other day on the forums. Zero effect on PvE.

Deleted
    nevermind i'm no native speaker and i mixed it up with the heroism-debuff ... sorry about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the trinket still worth getting since BRF is coming out in a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    Is the trinket still worth getting since BRF is coming out in a week?
    Yes. With the Avatar change still on the cards it is BiS for all of BRF.

With the Avatar change, how would it affect talent choice for CMs? Being that it lines up with Scabbard, would Scabbard + Avatar + Bladestorm > Scabbard + Ravager + Bladestorm?

For CMs you'd take Scabbard + Ravager + Bladestorm. The aoe component of demolishing packs on the way to bosses is too much to miss out on.