Hemet Nesingwary: Worst Legendary in the game?

Just wondering what you all think about this card. Is it really as bad as I keep hearing or does it have it's uses?

It is situationally useful, but the situations it does have use are not run in ladder and tend to be rare in arena. Some uses are against a Druid of the Fang in its full snake form, or a Druid of the Claw in bear form. Used against Gahz'rilla is probably the best it'll ever get unless you're counting Scar or Malorne.

Simply put it's not so useful because big beasts aren't really a thing right now.

But Millhouse Manastorm is certainly among the worst due to its effect. In most cases it can't be played because it would mean the opponent can far too easily use spells to their advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

It'll probably show up in tournaments where you design a deck against either hunter or more likely druid. But yeah it's way too specific for ladder use.

Deleted
    Millhouse Manastorm says hi.

There are more beast cards in the game than you'd think, he's not bad just situational. Like Harrison Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Millhouse Manastorm says hi.
    Captain Greenskin says hi more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    There are more beast cards in the game than you'd think, he's not bad just situational. Like Harrison Jones.

Captain Greenskin says hi more.
    Greenskin will actually do something for you, and at worst is a body.

Milhouse will actually lose the game for you. You can coin him out on turn 1 for a strong early body and that's about as far as you would EVER play it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hemet is really bad due to the fact that he's very situational, but if you ever come up against a lot of hunters, he's okay I guess.

The choice between worst legendary would have to be between Flame Leviathan and Lorewalker Cho, with Pagle and Tinkmaster Overspark right there. Nozdormu and Thermaplugg aren't bad in and of themselves, but they are bad because their mana cost is way too high for their effects. In this meta, also, The Beast is really, really bad (either BGH or some removal will take down the beast, plus 7 damage isn't too hard for an aggro deck that doesn't use removal).

Flame Leviathan is likely the worst one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Greenskin will actually do something for you, and at worst is a body.

Milhouse will actually lose the game for you. You can coin him out on turn 1 for a strong early body and that's about as far as you would EVER play it.
    OTOH he's awesome when he drops out of a shredder :P

He's actually not so bad, it's just that absolutely everyone mulligans for spells apparently.

Thing is about Millhouse, he is arguably the best card in Arena. Other cards like Hemet, Flame Leviathan, and Cho are completely awful in all versions of the game.

Greenskin is not bad, he is actually used in decks by a lot of top players.

Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Greenskin is not bad, he is actually used in decks by a lot of top players.
    I actually agree with this. For Paladin and Warrior, he can essentially grant multiple Sludge Belcher removals (for example) with a single 4 damage 2 swing weapon being buffed to 5 damage and 3 swings.

In constructed I would say that Millhouse Manastorm is objectively the worst possible legendary, simply because of how many (of your opponent's) decks it synergises with. Hemet is pretty bad though, due to the lack of targets worth using him on. Druids main big creatures aren't beasts and I've yet to see Druid of the Fang used in constructed effectively, or to be precise, more effectively than any other cards they could take in its place. Against Hunter, Hemet is quite bad because it is a slow play, even against control Hunter, it may kill off a Savannah Highmane or a King of Beasts most likely, as I've still yet to see Gahz'rilla played out more than once and if King Krush is out, you've either already won or lost.

At 6/3 for 5, he's basically an overblown Big Game Hunter, except without as much utility, making him more akin to a Magma Rager.

Deleted
    I don't know... it's pretty bad but there is plenty of competition for the worst legendary in the game. Nesingware can become good, I suppose, if big beasts ever become part of the meta.

But, in the end, does it really matter? There are plenty of bad or super situation cards in the game. These cards actually have their place because it lets us create outrageous decks to have fun with. I do it regularly with friends, where we both create a completely retarded deck and duke it out.

Deleted
    He's better than Millhouse, but he's too situational.

I know Harrison Jones is too, but at the worst Harrison is a 5/4 body if you're playing vs a weaponless class, and if you run Harrison with Blingtron you can combo them together no matter what class you're against for two bodies, card draw and a weapon ready to swing, which is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    Thing is about Millhouse, he is arguably the best card in Arena. Other cards like Hemet, Flame Leviathan, and Cho are completely awful in all versions of the game.
    So much hate for Cho, I love that card! Mainly for my mill deck but he's decent in other decks as well. As for Nessingwary, it seems like such an awkward card. Would be better imo if he did 2 damage at the end of your turn to a beast card kinda like the fel cannon

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    I have had the Flame Leviathon win me games in aggro matchups. It's not a bad card for the new fatigue mage as you don't really care about leaving minions on the board you just want to keep it clear for as a long as possible.

Cho most definitely has uses. Flame Lev is just one of those all-or-nothing RNG cards.