Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    all those icons and texts covering your character doesnt bother you? seems it could distract you from not standing in things.
    Personally I put most of my most important information really close to my character (CD of important abilities etc). Not covering it completely so I don't see where the crap I am, but close enough that if I stand in something I will see it immediately since I rest my eyes on those important icons anyway. Seeing your actual character is not all that meaningful in a read, though obviously seeing your immediate surroundings is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lombra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    why? 75% of the gameplay if you played for more than a year is just straight up musclememory. as a dps i actually think you can play proper without anything showing (obviously exxagerating but you get the point)
    Well, exaggerating how much? What about cooldowns, procs, resources, enemy health?
    I have healed successfully with a minimalist UI before - a UI that had no action bars showing, at that. Muscle memory is a powerful thing.

WRT cooldowns, if you use the short CD spells frequently enough, you get a feel for when they should be coming off. The longer CD spells can show just fine. Same goes for procs, you have built in UI elements (that a minimalist UI doesn't necessarily have to remove) that tell you when your spells proc.

It can get tough when you're playing multiple classes, but that's why you should set your keybinds up so spells that accomplish similar goals are bound to the same keys across characters (this is especially easy with healers, as all 5 classes have the same basic toolkits with some extra unique utility spells here and there).

Resources and enemy health are important, and they are shown in KaitUI, it's just that every bar has the same colour, so you'd have to know where you're looking for a little while before it became intuitive.