I need help with my PC

I need help with my pc. I'm thinking to change some parts from my pc so i can be able to play wow on High and more. Maybe sometimes to play BF4, CoD AW and other new games. here is my pc info and pls tell me what i need to buy to be able to play these games. Sorry for bad english ^^

OPERATING SYSTEM:
    Windows 2.6.2.9200
    CPU TYPE:
    Intel® Core™ i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz
    CPU SPEED:
    3.12 GHz
    SYSTEM MEMORY:
    8.55 GB
    VIDEO CARD MODEL:
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 620
    VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
    4.24 GB
    VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
    nvd3dum.dll
    DESKTOP RESOLUTION:
    1920x1080
    HARD DISK SIZE:
    486.52 GB
    HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
    486.36 GB (100%)
    DOWNLOAD SPEED:
    1.86 MB/s (14.9 mbps)

Get a new video card. I can't post links but just google search 'best bang for buck video cards'. Just make sure the new one is faster than a 620 which shouldn't be hard with a quick search.

Your RAM and CPU should be good enough. Also, a SSD always helps if you don't have one for loading quickly and I think is a must have.

7+ Year Old Account
    A new video card should be good =) take something like gtx760 (min) gtx970, gtx780 or equivalent AMD.
    Armory : DiabloIII - WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Like others have said, the biggest issue is your video card. Here is what I would recommend on a site I use to compare cards: (I recommend the GTX 760 as that's what I've got.

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-...GeForce-GT-620

Keep in mind though that the 760s are still slightly over 200 bucks new. Totally worth it though.

With this video card I run wow on Ultra settings with around 100 FPS outside and around 70 to 80 FPS while raiding.

Thank you very much everyone for helping me

7+ Year Old Account
    I would actually wait until the 960 comes out, which should be really soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I would actually wait until the 960 comes out, which should be really soon.
    It should come out tomorrow, but it looks to be quite disappointing.

That said, wait for reviews. Otherwise, depending on budget 270(x) --> 280(x) --> 290 --> 970.
    But looking at your build I get the feeling it is a pre-build. Could you link the PSU?

Chances are you might have to replace that as well. With a 750ti it probably wouldnt be needed.

Deleted
    Get a new vga and you're good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    It should come out tomorrow, but it looks to be quite disappointing.

That said, wait for reviews. Otherwise, depending on budget 270(x) --> 280(x) --> 290 --> 970.
    But looking at your build I get the feeling it is a pre-build. Could you link the PSU?

Chances are you might have to replace that as well. With a 750ti it probably wouldnt be needed.
    If you were talking about me i took the info about my PC from the EU.battlenet when you sign up for beta for any games than it shows you the pc stuff. But linking my build i to be honest have no idea how im gonna do that. If you know pls tell me how im bad at pc hehe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    If you were talking about me i took the info about my PC from the EU.battlenet when you sign up for beta for any games than it shows you the pc stuff. But linking my build i to be honest have no idea how im gonna do that. If you know pls tell me how im bad at pc hehe
    You could open up the computer case on the left side (when facing it from the front) and take a picture of the PSU, preferably with the spec sheet.