Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Guild record in terms of time required to clear all of our farm, including a sales run!

A resto shaman or mistweaver monk would be more than welcome to join our merry team of raiders. So would any caster dps. We got a guild tournament coming up in two weeks, Hearthstone hype, that's all the motivation you need to actually apply!

Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Farm raiding done and another mount in the pocket.

Looking for quality players, caster dps in particular. Also looking at a HS tournament within the guild next Friday, will be pretty cool.

Anyhow, plenty of farm to be had until Legion. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Farm raiding done and a guild Hearthstone tournament to look forward to! Yet to decide my third deck but oh well, it'll be a barrel of laugh anyhow.

Recruitment related, feel free to add Kakmonstret#2723 or have a look at dem-guild.com

Quite an eventful Friday night to say the least.

Anyhow, on a recruitment related note, had words with a very old balande druid of ours, he is going to come back to the game. Happy times! Dps in general is still welcome to have a look at dem-guild.com or Kakmonstret#2723

Farm raiding done, another two mounts in the bag so to speak!

Really looking to get some quality dps though, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com
    Also considering a resto shaman

Looking at some Hearthstone and Overwatch tonight. Buzzin my nips off!

Been in contact with some interesting people recently, we'll see how that works out. For the time being I am still looking to add some quality dps, emphasis on caster/ranged. A resto shaman is welcome as well.

The Overwatch saga continues. Excellent.

Quality dps and a resto shaman is free to be in touch at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com
    Still a fair bit of farm left before Legion.

Looking at more farm come Wednesday, should wrap up our final Archimonde mount.
    Quality dps along with a resto shaman is free to apply at dem-guild.com + Kakmonstret#2723

Plenty of farming to be had prior to Legion

Had a very smooth farm week this reset, another two mounts in the pocket so to speak.
    Quality dps along with a resto shaman is still welcome. Plenty of farm and Legion adventures to be had!

Another week of farming done. Excellent! Sweden is out of the football thingie though, sad times. With the Legion pre patch being roughly one month away we are looking to recruit some quality players. If you think that you fit under that category, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 or dem-guild.com

Got our farm done. Not as many bosses as we usually kill but hey, holiday times! We did get our fair share of mounts which is what matters. Also got to see a potential new warlock in play, good stuff. Capable players are as always welcome to be in touch at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Holiday time and finals in the european championship! Should be back to a normal life next Wednesday. We're looking for some more capable dps to strenghten our roster. Be prepaired for our beloved jammys' special questions if you're lucky enough to recieve them!

dem-guild.com + Kakmonstret#2723

Had the fastest farm clear ever yesterday. That's a good way to end things prior to the pre patch next week. Also had one of our old shadow priests return into the fold. Excellent! Things are looking our way for sure.

If you consider yourself to be capable enough, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Cleared Hellfire and killed blackhand in 1.5 hour. FeelsGoodMan

Legion is but a month away, if you think you are up for the challenge hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 or dem-guild.com/

Legion is soon upon us! Hype! Our roster is also very set.

Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com/

Down goes the introductory mythic boss of Legion, Nythendra, which is leaving us at 1/7. It wasn't a particularly challenging encounter but it is a great way to start things again. Meanwhile our Russian overlords have cleared the raid in less than 24 hours and roughly 2.5 hours on Xavius. Oh well, gg

- - - Updated - - -

The spooky spooder boss have been killed! Also got in a handful of Ursoc attempts and got him to around 20 ish %. A kill is not that unlikely this reset.

Our first mythic week is done and we managed to kill 3/7 bosses. Not bad at all. The third to fall was Ursoc. Needless to say it was a very grizzly encounter and we bearly managed to beat the requirements. Anyhow, well played team. I for one am paws-itively ready for the next encounter. Brownie points for those that keep the bad bear puns going. 8)

We did our heroic and normal clear along with the re-kills of the three mythic bosses in one evening! Not bad at all. Looking at getting back vs the dragons tomorrow and a likely kill.

Down goes the dragons! A bit overdue but a kill is a kill. Looking at the weird eye dude in the tree next.

Cleared heroic and our four mythic farm bosses, back at it vs Il'gynoth tomorrow!

Always considering exceptional players