Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This sounds awful.

Do you just poop in bed?
    Probably into some sort of hose...suction thing...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Too much advancing time on the war table ?

I get the same message with firefox though.
    Which is weird, my FF doesn't. Maybe I'm just a vulnerable SOB.

payment is missing quite a few zero's in the end. if you think it is good payment just ask yourself why no millionaires will line up for that great payment

Deleted
    18k for just 70days work, and ppl are saying no?

I would kill for that amount- as in I would Kill...for that amount.
    How rich are you people?

10+ Year Old Account
    I could sit in a room and do nothing but play games for 70 days...however I do not think I could lay back with my head down for 70 freaking days straight. I get a headache if I sleep too long. I can't imagine what that would do. Can you imagine what it'd feel like standing up again for the first time? Honestly, 18 grand is barely worth the agony not to mention the humiliation.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post

How rich are you people?
    $18k seems like a lot until you consider that at the end of it you might have no more muscle mass because it has all atrophied...or there's a bed sore on your lower back and ass the size of a basketball because your flesh has literally melted away from moisture and friction...

Deleted

How rich are you people?
    Do you know what damage this will do to your body? You will leave the experiment as weak as a child as well as a slew of health complaints.

How rich are you people?
    You will end up paying more than 18k for the medical treatment afterward.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there's no way you could get me to take this. Potential health issues aside (I'd imagine they're testing various ways to keep there from BEING health issues), it would be a truly miserable experience. Sure, it's fun to relax for a day or two, hang out in bed, not do much. But most of what makes it fun and relaxing is that you're choosing to do it, and can do something else any time you decide you want to. Enforced idleness is miserable, people's bodies and brains really aren't designed for it, and 70 days is a VERY long time for a healthy person to stay in bed.

How rich are you people?
    It's more like 105 days. There is an exercise program at the start that you have to do, and then there is a period at the end where you have to regain any lost health(you will lose muscle mass).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

How rich are you people?
    That experiment will ruin your body for at least another 2 months, inflict alot of humiliation on you (shitting in a bag most likely) and may cause you pain with bed sores and the lost muscle mass. all in all it really is more like 4k a month, with the involved side effects... nah.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Not a couch potato.
    Good thing im a bed banana
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    70 days in bed will leave you extremely sickly, almost unable to move, will make your muscles wither away, and may cause bedsores. Anyone thinking it would be fun clearly hasn't spent days in bed before due to some accident or sickness.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I would love to be in the NASA facility, I have a feeling I'll have a lot less health issues if I just went and became an engineer and got in that way.

Deleted
    Do you know what damage this will do to your body? You will leave the experiment as weak as a child as well as a slew of health complaints.
    You are right ofc, For me I have probably been bed bound longer than that since last October with health issues. To get paid a years wages to do what I have done. I WISH

Bed sores are a small price to pay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That experiment will ruin your body for at least another 2 months, inflict alot of humiliation on you (shitting in a bag most likely) and may cause you pain with bed sores and the lost muscle mass. all in all it really is more like 4k a month, with the involved side effects... nah.
    Probably much more than 2 months. Typical recovery from something like that in say, the ICU, is 3 days recovery for every 1 day immobilized. I'd cut it to 2 days to 1 since it's not really some major illness or w/e you're also recovering from. But that's still 4-5 months D:

Deleted
    You are right ofc, For me I have probably been bed bound longer than that since last October with health issues. To get paid a years wages to do what I have done. I WISH

Bed sores are a small price to pay for me.
    You fail to take into account that you have to be fit to even qualify for the experiment, do you really want to go from being at your prime to weaker than a child all for $18k?

not for a milion, i wouldn't do it, my health is what matter the most, and shitting in a bag doesn't sound good either

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Probably much more than 2 months. Typical recovery from something like that in say, the ICU, is 3 days recovery for every 1 day immobilized. I'd cut it to 2 days to 1 since it's not really some major illness or w/e you're also recovering from. But that's still 4-5 months D:
    Full health, yeah, but you would probably be able to do some work after a shorter period. Well unless your body didn't take it that well and you have complications afterwards, I'm no expert on those possibilities though.

Deleted
    You fail to take into account that you have to be fit to even qualify for the experiment, do you really want to go from being at your prime to weaker than a child all for $18k?
    Oh ofc I would never get in, Wouldn't get through the door. but wishful thinking from my current state I guess I cant help