LF Mythic DPS Help

I'm just wondering how are some Arms warriors getting so high on M Tectus. I pop Reckstorm on the mote phase and spam Rend/WW, and got over 50k (Recount) before I died.

On Bracken, I have no clue how to increase. I'm constantly cleaving the Fungal Flesh and even throwing up Rend on nearby shooters.

Any tips or thoughts would be more than welcome.

It might help if you post some of your logs. anything that anyone can say here will just be general posturing without a specific example to reference. but...

Tectus is almost entirely about the mote phase, but you still have ~3 minutes of dps time before then. You can squeeze a lot of damage even before then as arms with proper sweeping strikes/executes, bladestorms, etc. Kill times will of course impact this as well; the shorter that burn phase is, the more your reckstorm will do as a percentage of your sustained edps and give you a better parse.

Brackenspore will be somewhat rng based, depending on how lucky you get with mind fungus cleave and how often you can get interrupts for rude interruption. the longer the add is up the more dps you will do overall, and similarly with slow execute phases.

Execute cleave off of adds onto the boss(es) for better dps padding.