Deleted

BrF , Frost or unholy DPS?

Hi guys!

What do you think will be the most viable spec in BrF ?

Unh vs frost ?

Deleted
    My first guess would be unholy untill you get the 4-set and weapons. After that 1h frost.

Looking at Skullflower's BiS sim's for BrF, Unholy is still the way to go with DW frost beating unholy on 10 targets. However DW frost and unholy seem relatively close with 2h frost lagging behind on AoE.
    Last edited by Imsupers; 2015-01-21 at 12:25 PM.

Until out get close to BIS BRF gear Unholy is a bit ahead from Highmaul gear. When you get closer to BIS DW Frost and Unholy are very close in almost all aspects.

There so close that I'd honestly suggest you play the one you prefer.

Play what you prefer. Even with 4pc, they are so close it doesnt matter.

Deleted
    Isnt 2Hand Frost simming higher at Single Target and Unholy pulls ahead with 2+Targets while DW gets stronger in bursty AOE situations?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkles View Post
    Isnt 2Hand Frost simming higher at Single Target and Unholy pulls ahead with 2+Targets while DW gets stronger in bursty AOE situations?
    2Hand frost is simming about a couple hundred dps ahead of unholy on ST. They are both very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    2Hand frost is simming about a couple hundred dps ahead of unholy on ST. They are both very close.
    Keep in mind thats in BRF BIS gear

Keep in mind simmed DPS and actual DPS is two different ballgames.

Deleted
    I'll be Unholy with Blood OS.

Starting out I think UH will be a pretty clear winner. Possibly by end-of-tier dual wield will win simply due to major tier-set imbalance. I honestly plan on staying unholy but if you are looking for a simple(r) rotation / play style so you can focus on other things then dual wield frost might be the way to go.

Deleted
    They'll end up nerfing that set bonus or bringing unholy's up if things get too imbalanced.

Now we get to wait and see what new buffs/nerfs may come! Hope we don't need to re enchant again soon.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    They'll end up nerfing that set bonus or bringing unholy's up if things get too imbalanced.
    I don't think they will nerf Frost 4pc, but rather buff UH 2pc and 4pc. It's a 1,5-1,6% dps increase. As of right now, I am not getting BRF set pieces in my guild, because they are so bad.