Poll: When will Blackhand die?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    First reset.

My reasoning: Players are more geared currently than in comparison to other raids. Top end raiders have been farming Mythic Highmaul for awhile which is ilevel 685 (5ilevel ahead of heroic BRF, just 10 under mythic BRF).

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    I did not consider that paragon and method have been killing mar'gok twice every week for weeks now and stacked up their sockets and WF before I voted before 2 resets
    Yep, and if you get a wf/socketted highmaul mythic item it has the 'potential' to be just as good as the items dropping in BRF mythic, as its only a 10 ilvl difference

OP does not state difficulty so I assume he means normal so I said 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    As I said above, yes I understand that the PTR is open to everyone hence the PUBLIC word being in it. I wasn't born yesterday.

How is it a joke? It's common sense. They have more "time" with it hence they have a step ahead of a lot of guilds. How is that fair? Especially for guilds who sit there and claim firsts. THAT is what Im getting at. I do not think its fair for guilds who test the shit on the PTR, carry to live, take their experiences and what they learned from testing it BEFORE its actually live and claim first. That shit is flatout ri-fucking-diculous and not fair in the slightest. You have any idea what competition is buddy? Any idea? Because if you honestly think its a joke what Im saying then you clearly have zero experience and knowledge of what a real legit competition is. Guilds who test shit before it launches live, clearly have a step ahead. If you think otherwise, then you my friend are a complete fucking tool and need to pull your head out of your ass.

That's like saying a baseball team who tampers with the baseballs before the game starts then they use those tampered baseballs to their advantage to beat the opposing team. Is that fair? Fuck no. That's essentially whats going on here.

What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? Does anyone not have a sense of right and wrong?
    What about all of the other people/guilds using top guild's tactics to down the bosses? Do they get a legit and fair rank? And trust me, if it wasnt allowed for anyone but blizzard to test it, I would be so happy :3 Need that beauty sleep. But.. you know... if others are doing it, you need to do it as well to stay competitive.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Deleted
    The question doesn't really all depend on how hard blackhand is. It depends how hard the previous bosses will be. End bosses are usually killed in under 7 days of progress anyways but the bosses before them cause top guilds to take longer than a week to clear it.

The last 2 tiers only took more than a week to clear because the bosses before them were difficult. Not because of the end boss took long itself.

in T16 .Siegecrafter took method 3 days and klaxxi took method 3 days so by the time they got to garrosh they only had like a day left before the next reset. Next reset they killed klaxxi on the 26th (1 day after 2nd reset and garrosh was killed 5 days later.

In T15 it took method a day to kill durumu, 3 days to kill dark animus then they wiped on twins until the boss was nerfed by 15% the next reset, then method 1 shotted twins (so they claim) then proceed to lei shen which it took 6 days to kill from that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Singing View Post
    The question doesn't really all depend on how hard blackhand is. It depends how hard the previous bosses will be. End bosses are usually killed in under 7 days of progress anyways but the bosses before them cause top guilds to take longer than a week to clear it.

The last 2 tiers only took more than a week to clear because the bosses before them were difficult. Not because of the end boss took long itself.

in T16 .Siegecrafter took method 3 days and klaxxi took method 3 days so by the time they got to garrosh they only had like a day left before the next reset. Next reset they killed klaxxi on the 26th (1 day after 2nd reset and garrosh was killed 5 days later.

In T15 it took method a day to kill durumu, 3 days to kill dark animus then they wiped on twins until the boss was nerfed by 15% the next reset, then method 1 shotted twins (so they claim) then proceed to lei shen which it took 6 days to kill from that point.
    This is true, and I don't expect many of the bosses to give them a hard time aside from Blackhand (for the top 5 guilds atleast). So with that in mind, I'd say it will go down first reset, with possibly Iron Maidens and Blast Furnance beeing the slight roadblocks. I heard somewhere that they changed the various things from Iron Maidens after testing, so I'm not too certain on how crazy it is now really.

Deleted
    brf opens in 4 minutes for the US. How long until heroic blackhand dies?

irrc heoirc imp took 2ish days i think.

I'd be surprised if he isn't killed today. When HM opened people had 640-645 gear and normal dropped 655. Now they have 680+, more than what heroic drops.

Deleted
    Really hope it takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I voted before the 2nd reset, but after thinking about how geared guilds are, Ill guess before the first reset but longer than 2 days.
    I voted the same, but I forgot guilds had ample time to fully gear up before this raid even opened. And they will have ample time to farm tier sets and trinkets in Heroic mode before Mythic opens.

Maybe it will be before the first reset, indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

brf opens in 4 minutes for the US. How long until heroic blackhand dies?

irrc heoirc imp took 2ish days i think.
    Heroic (previously Normal) doesn't count. You can bet every top guild will not finish the raid right away, but will test strategies for Mythic, which opens next week. Also, they will most certainly make multiple alt runs to funnel gear to the mains. At least 5 full clears is what I hope.

You can bet "Wold First" Heroic Blackhand will be a guild nobody knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should hire 2-3 high level raid teams to test all their raids and dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    You can bet "Wold First" Heroic Blackhand will be a guild nobody knows.
    ironically the guild who got world first heroic imp was the same guild who got world first mythic imp. lol

Paragon just likes to shit on everyone's parade.

10+ Year Old Account
    ironically the guild who got world first heroic imp was the same guild who got world first mythic imp. lol

Paragon just likes to shit on everyone's parade.
    Paragon won't be the 1st guild to down Heroic Blackhand though. An American guild will snatch that one first due to them getting access to it a day earlier.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Tortheldrin View Post
    They cheated you idiot, it says in the description they used un-squished gear from Mists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Yep.. I do..

I still don't think its right for guilds to test raid content, carry it over to live and make bold claims of being first... Does anyone not understand the difference between fair and unfair? Anyone? Jesus Christ...

Make raid testing in-house for blizzard only. They have over 500 employees working on WoW for shit sake. THAN claims of world first an what not would be legit. Right now, it isn't.
    They did that for BWL back in vanilla and it didn't work. BWL was buggy as hell. For Blizzard to properly test the encounters they have to make them publicly available on the PTR.
    Last edited by zephid; 2015-02-03 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    Considering that the top guilds are already near ilvl 680 which vastly outgears what mythic Blackhand is tuned for, I'd say that it would be a miracle if it took longer than a week.

I vote for 2 days. It needs to be a very skill and knowledge-based fight(instead of gear) for it to last any longer than this, and as we very well know, Blizzard isn't good at making fights like that.
    I sincerely doubt Mythic Blackhand is tuned under 680. Honestly, I think mythic Imperator is tuned around 680 and Blackhand is around 690.

Yeah, its not a big jump, but I would be utterly shocked if mythic blackhand was tuned considerably under 680. Wouldn't make any sense at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Paragon won't be the 1st guild to down Heroic Blackhand though. An American guild will snatch that one first due to them getting access to it a day earlier.
    Just like every content since Cataclysm xDDDDD

Yeah, no. It will be a European Guild most likely. Paragon will have a hard time, though, because of their smaller roster.